Georgia Babies
Options

coupon-pregnancy brain vent

I'm so annoyed at myself.  So I got the flyer that BRU was doing the "buy 2 boxes of pampers get $15 free gift card and then get $5 gift cards for all this other random stuff you buy"....which is all random stuff we buy, wipes, tide, bounty....so off I go to BRU.  and as I'm checking out the guy is like are you a rewards member?  and it hits me....I have an ass load of coupons at home I didn't bring with me.  I had two $3 off coupons off the freaking diapers, $1 off coupons for the wipes, $2 off the tide AND I have one of those $5 BRU rewards coupons for the ass load of money I've spent there in the past...the worst part, that effing $5 reward coupon has an expiration date of TOMORROW, even though I just got it in the mail last week.  and BRU is too effing far away for me to bother to load the car back up with all of that stuff to go back, return it and repurchase it.  I'm so mad I just want to slap myself. 

vent over

Re: coupon-pregnancy brain vent

• Options
    Sorry. I hate that when it happens! My husband suggested that I get one of those coupon accordions and just keep it in my purse.
  • Options
    THIS is why my coupons live in the car....I put my binder (I use the baseball card technique for ones I have cut, but most are not cut) in the pocket on the back of the passenger seat....always there! it has saved me a time or two....
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    you know, I have one of those small accordian things too, but it became a mess a while ago and I took it out of my purse and didnt' put it back.  lesson learned.  grrr
  • Options
    imagehthomas02:

AND I have one of those $5 BRU rewards coupons for the ass load of money I've spent there in the past...the worst part, that effing $5 reward coupon has an expiration date of TOMORROW, even though I just got it in the mail last week.  and BRU is too effing far away for me to bother to load the car back up with all of that stuff to go back, return it and repurchase it.  I'm so mad I just want to slap myself. 

vent over

This is what annoys me the most about the BRU/TRU rewards program.  I always get the $5 reward's and they expire the next week. They also magically time it so that I get said reward in the mail like the day after I was just at the store. Really? Then I feel like I have to go back within the week to save the freaking $5.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I also leave my coupon binder in the truck at all times. It holds my diapers, grocery coupons. Then, I keep in my purse an accordian coupon thingie with restaurant coupons, macy's coupons, BRU, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"