Health & Exercise

P90X

So I'm starting it and want to hear others experiences. Has it helped, results, progress etc.. TIA!

Re: P90X

• a couple of guys at work has done it. They loved it and got results. they look great. its only an hour a day.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
  • I did it pre-pregnancy and loved it; really kicks your butt.  The guy is uber cheesy and I would burst out laughing sometimes throughout his shenanigans but well worth it.  I lost those last annoying 7 pounds and gained a lot of definition.  LOVED the ab ripper X.  Good luck and stick with it because it's hard at first but get's WAY better.
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG yea talk about a butt kick. Did day 1 today and I love it! I can't wait to see the results in 3 months!!
  • DH does it and let me just say, RAWR!!! He really toned up with it, he was already in good shape but it helped him lose his little belly. He is gonna start me up on it once i get the okay from my doctor and I can't wait.

I also have a friend who did it after she had her baby and she looks amazing. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i have heard a lot of really good things about it... a friend of mine does and it and she always invites people over to join her... i have gone over several times just to try it out...  I didn't think all of the workouts were really that intense... don't know if i just expected more... but i got bored with it pretty easy... i would definitely need someone to do it with me to keep me motivated...
  • My husband has just finished his second round of P90X, and I completed a round about a year ago in August.  Loved every second of it, and really loved the results.  Another poster mentioned they got bored...yeah, I can see that.  If that happens, you should try out another program that's similar, like Chalean Extreme which is just like P90X but without all those pesky pull ups. Wink  Check it out: click here.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket image
  • My husband did it, he is definitely an athlete - always has been, and I've never seen him more sore, tired, and well worked before P90X. His results were great! I tried one workout and I didn't even do the whole thing just was playing around with it and I was so sore for the next few days in places that I didn't even know I had worked.

Definitely worth a try. You can try craigslist or ebay for discounted/slightly used one. I definitely intend to do it after I'm cleared to workout after baby. Will probably start In November - get a head start on that "new year's resolution".

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"