Special Needs

LO's taking tylenol with codeine ? side effect?

Ok ladies- Aiden has been taking some tylenol codeine the past couple days (he is still in pain from surgery.)  He typically has been getting it only before nap and bedtime (just bc it makes him sleepy.)  Well his OT commented today that his balance was way off today and he was falling some.  I have noticed this too- but I think I remember first seeing it before the surgery..thus before the pain meds.  If your LO has taken tylenol with codeine was their balance affected (ie- 14 hrs after taking it)?  OT saw him 14 hrs after his last dose.  Just need to know if I need to bring this up with his doctors (in case its not related to meds.)  Thanks!!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO's taking tylenol with codeine ? side effect?

• My kids have not had to take it, but it makes ME dizzy and throw up. No good. I was told that reaction is quite common. 

Dean was put on Roxicet (baby Percocet) after both orchiopexies. It agreed with him quite well and seemed to work! Hope your little man feels better soon.  

• imageFalioley:

My kids have not had to take it, but it makes ME dizzy and throw up. No good. I was told that reaction is quite common. 

Dean was put on Roxicet (baby Percocet) after both orchiopexies. It agreed with him quite well and seemed to work! Hope your little man feels better soon.  

thanks!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"