TTC after 35

Cycle question (maybe TMI)

Hi Ladies,

I thought AF showed this morning which is way early.  I'm CD 26 today, usual cycle is 30 days.  When I wiped after using the bathroom this AM there was blood with a lot of mucus (TMI sorry) so I was yet again disappointed that I was not pregnant.  I also had taken an HPT with FMU about an hour prior and got a BFN :(  Anyway, on several more trips to the restroom there was just a hint of brown looking old blood on the toilet tissue.  So now I'm nervous, this happened back in March when I had an ectopic, I had what I thought was my cycle but it was very light and only 2 days and then 2 weeks later I was pg and losing the baby.   So my question is, is this possible spotting prior to AF starting?  I have never spotted before AF so I'm not sure if it's normal to have brownish spotting or if it's something else.  I know, I sound like a crazed idiot, sorry, I just don't want to be pg and not know and then another possible ectopic.  It's amazing how losing a baby can make you so overly anxious about everything. 

If anyone has any advice it's appreciated, thank you for reading if you got this far!

Michelle

Re: Cycle question (maybe TMI)

• maybe implantation spotting?  I wish you the best and I wish I could help more

-pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • I thought implantation spotting like the PP. However, I understand your apprehension. I've had two miscarriages and if I ever get pregnant again I will be freaking out at every little thing I'm sure. Wait a few days and if your cycle doesn't start take another test. Good luck!

Baby #1 due 2/10/14!
  • Loading the player...
  • Im thinking implantation also especially if you do not spot normally before AF, i on the other hand do, like the other ladies i wish you the best of luck and im praying you come back to us in a few days with a beautiful BFP ((hugs))
  • If it is implantation, I would suggest waiting two days for the HCG to build up in your system and test again.

Fingers crossed for you--KUP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesunnydaisy:

If it is implantation, I would suggest waiting two days for the HCG to build up in your system and test again.

Yep this.  Do you know how many DPO you are? 

I'm not sure why you would start spotting suddenly but that also sounds like the kind of spotting I have prior to AF.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejcath:
    imagesunnydaisy:

If it is implantation, I would suggest waiting two days for the HCG to build up in your system and test again.

Yep this.  Do you know how many DPO you are? 

I'm not sure why you would start spotting suddenly but that also sounds like the kind of spotting I have prior to AF.

I started Clomid 50mg this cycle and while I had a slight shift in BBT I had no + OPKs this month so this is where I am totally  confused.  I'm not really sure if I O'd or not.  According to FF there was no ovulation noted :(  Not wanting to get my hopes up only to be disappointed.

• I had that problem with Clomid - no positive OPK+ for me either.  On my own, I've always gotten a positive OPK+.  But, the software I use for charting detected a temperature shift and says I did ovulate, so I guess I must've missed the surge and it must've been really quick!  I use FF as a back-up and it didn't find my ovulation date either.  So, it's very possible you did ovulate.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • possible implantation spotting.  If AF donsn't show up in a few days take another test you might have tested to early.  good luck fingers crossed for a BFP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"