South Florida Babies

I am in trouble!!

So, during my lunch break today I had to go to Carter?s to get some PJ?s for Spencer.  So, for the first time today, I peaked over on the girl side.  Ummmm, I?m going to go broke!! 

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
It's Beshert

Re: I am in trouble!!

• So " going broke" is the only reason I wouldn't want a little girl. LOL But how much fun to dress her up!!! You are going to love shopping for her! Really, enjoy it to the max..it balances out the going broke part. ;)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I adopted a $5 rule early on. I will not buy any article of clothing for Zoe that is more than $5, except dresses and that is a $10 rule. It has kept us from going broke on clothes. I shop strictly at sales, clearance, etc. :-) The more expensive stuff is tempting, but i know once i start i won't be able to stop!
  • Loading the player...
  • oh me too! I say it all the time.  I have a daughter but now that she is older she is not in that baby phase where we have matching bows, blankies, pacifiers, etc. and she is not so girly anymore.  zulily.com always has the cutest clothes for girls...if you need an invite to the site pm me your email address.
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • That was the only reason I didn't want a girl!  I knew I would go crazy when I walked into a store!

My reality has been that sometimes I just cannot control myself because something is just wayyyy too adorable, but at other times I stand before the item and explain to myself how she really doesn't need it.  I am also lucky that she is a 1st grandaughter, niece, etc so my family goes crazy on their own, even my dad to say the least!

GL in the holding back department and when you can't,  just enjoy the cuteness!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageMelanieJH1016:
    I adopted a $5 rule early on. I will not buy any article of clothing for Zoe that is more than $5, except dresses and that is a $10 rule. It has kept us from going broke on clothes. I shop strictly at sales, clearance, etc. :-) The more expensive stuff is tempting, but i know once i start i won't be able to stop!

I pretty much stick to similar rules.  I do buy things here and there for special events.  But, for the most part, she's in daycare and things get dirty and ruined.  I'd be so pissed if something expensive got ruined!  

• LOL Smile

If you look, you can really find nice things on sale.  Family always helps too (My MIL brings us over 5-6 outfits every month or so and then my family always sends outfits, toys, etc.)

• Everytime I step into a store or see a great deal online, I tell myself that DH must be so excited I'm not having a girl!  LOL  When I enter a store, I automatically shift to the girl section... things are so much cuter over there.  LOL

I got the boys these adorable crocheted hats with little ears on them (for their newborn pics mostly), and DH thought I was nuts.  LOL

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageAlbah:

So " going broke" is the only reason I wouldn't want a little girl. LOL But how much fun to dress her up!!!

this! but it's going to be soo much fun for you (your wallet, not so much lol)!!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am the worst! I am forever buying stuff for Alexis!! I try not to buy stuff that's too expensive but I admit that I'm a sucker for cute outfits!

And I have definitely passed along my shoe obsession to her! 

image image

• Ya, girls can cause a little trouble when it comes to that. Carley has a matching bow for every single outfit...and don't even get me started on her shoe collection! LOL

But really, all the stuff is so cute that I just can't pass it up. Hubbs already tries to keep me away from the baby side of the mall and anywhere with a Baby Gap LOL!

Enjoy it!! ;) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"