Upstate NY Babies

Anyone wanna do a playdate thursday?

DH is usually off thursdays.. but he has to work. Eve and I have no plans..

The weather looks sort of iffy.. We could do it here.. so we could play inside if its yucky, Or if its nice, the playground is right here..

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: Anyone wanna do a playdate thursday?

• i want to. this would be the 1st time I ever have both kids by myself. It's a little scary
  • If I don't get called into sub, we would love to do a playdate
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejewelsonu:
    i want to. this would be the 1st time I ever have both kids by myself. It's a little scary

I'm sure you'd do fine, but you can make norm come if you want. :)

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • I'm having 20 people over for dinner...seriously. Last weekend GMIL was like, "you're going to have birthday dinner for Jody, just like last year, right?" Sooo push over me, says yes. I will be spending the day making 2 huge veggie lasagnas and an ice cream cake.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Would you guys mind if my DH brought T? I completely understand if you'd rather keep it "just the girls", so it's ok if you say no. T always misses out on play dates because I'm working and I keep telling DH he needs to start taking her places where she can interact and play with other LO's.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Karin- Of course your DH is more than welcome with T! Do you think he will feel funny though? I know he knows Julie pretty well.. so maybe that will help. :)
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Thanks so much Melissa! Nope believe it or not he's used to being the only guy in many situations....He was the only male in his maters program. And many times when we were dating he'd get dragged along on trips with me and my girls! So he's good at "hangin' with the girls". He cracks me up!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"