Detroit Babies
Options

PSA: Cheap Kids Halloween Costumes

Old Navy has some good sale prices going on their Halloween costumes. I believe there is a coupon code for 20% off and Free Shipping on a $75 or more purchase. You can find it on the homepage.

Emma is going to be the butterfly this year, but I snatched up a few more for the upcoming years.  The Butterfly and the Giraffe are only $12, and they're all really well made and warm for MI weather.

<a href="https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=59080">

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Re: PSA: Cheap Kids Halloween Costumes

• Options
    my son wants to be the giraffe, glad I waited to hit the order button, if there is a 20% OFF Coupon too now! I LOVE Old Navy costumes, they are great for MI weather! But what I do think is ridiculous is that they are not in the stores for the same price, I don't really get it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We bought a similar butterfly costume at The Children's Place (we had giftcards to use) for Sophie and a monkey for Michael.  They were on sale for about $15 a couple weeks ago.  And I thought it was going to be tough to find good, decently priced costumes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I meant to mention that they had a bunch of other costumes at the Old Navy outlet in Howell.  They had a ladybug and a bumblebee that were adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"