Indiana Babies
Options

Planningbug Introduces "You're a Freaking Obnoxious Moron" Sessions

Planningbug is introducing the "You're a Freaking Obnxious Moron" awards.

They're for freaking obnoxious morons who think we care about their business.

Now open for nominations...anyone?

Mother's Day, 2011

Re: Planningbug Introduces "You're a Freaking Obnoxious Moron" Sessions

• Options

lol.

You know, a small part of me doesn't even care, because anyone who might have considered hiring her will instead hire someone competent.

• Options
    I don't care either. I'm just hormonal and grouchy Angel
    Mother's Day, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OOH! I want to play. 

My co-irker, who sits RIGHT NEXT TO ME, is a) an obnoxious eater, b) an ass, c) lazy, d) clueless. 

Exhibit A:  Yesterday was his day to field calls from the front desk if we have a walk-in client.  There's 4-5 people each day that have to be at the ready for these calls.  He ignores a call from the front desk and it rolls to another co-worker of mine (who was NOT on yesterday's list).  She gets up and tells him that there's someone at the front and it's his turn to take care of it.  He effs around for a full 10 MINUTES before going down to meet the client.  She and I were totally giving each other "WTF?" looks the entire time he was d!cking around at his desk.

Exhibit B:  Our dept. is undergoing an asston of changes in the next few months.  We've had meeting after meeting about it. He's been in all of them.  I was talking to a couple other ladies in my row about what was going on. He chimes in and starts asking all these questions that have already been covered.  We're looking at him like "Where the eff have you been?"  His excuse?  "I didn't think it was really going to happen!"  I think our heads about imploded.

• Options
    I love that she hosts her business site on Shutterfly. I buy from Shutterfly, but the print quality is terrible for someone who is using it to sell PROFESSIONAL photos. 
  • Options

imagekelclay724:
    I love that she hosts her business site on Shutterfly. I buy from Shutterfly, but the print quality is terrible for someone who is using it to sell PROFESSIONAL photos. 

but...but...I keep my family pictures on Shutterfly! What else is there?

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    That shutterfly thing is especially proceless.  I'm hoping that she heads over to the photography board to sell her wares.  Please, please, please!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"