North Carolina Babies

What's everyone up to today?

It's been quiet here this morning...is everyone out enjoying the beautiful fall weather??

We've enjoyed a relaxing morning...slept in, made pancakes, played. Yay for a lazy day! :) 

Re: What's everyone up to today?

• ooo, jealous.
    i'm at work. as usual.
    BUT off tomorrow!

and on sunday, i cooked 3 dinners for us this week.
    such a good feeling, being at work but knowing that dinner is already ready!

hope to take my furbaby on a nice walk tonight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bored at work.  I wish it was busier on here!!  I need something to read or some entertainment!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • right now working.  I'm having a mom's night in at my house so I have to get busy once I get out of here.  I'm also missing Nic today.  I wish I were home with him today.
  • Shopped all morning while Liam was at school, got him some cute fall clothes.  About to put the munchkin down for his nap, then relax for a bit.  We'll bake brownies when he wakes up, and then MNI tonight! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekaysi82:

and on sunday, i cooked 3 dinners for us this week.
    such a good feeling, being at work but knowing that dinner is already ready!

I LOVE cooking meals in advance and not having to worry about dinner every night. Even though I'm home & love to cook, I'm not a fan of being a slave to the kitchen every evening. 

• I just got up 30 minutes ago. I worked last night. I'm off today and tomorrow. I'm looking forward to enjoying some cooler weather!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"