Indiana Babies

Heather Jones Photography introduces Halloween mini-sessions

Bring your little goblins to Potter's Bridge in Noblesville for their own personal photo session! Mini-sessions last from 15-20 minutes. For only $30 you will get a cd containing the edited images from our shoot. After all, you spent all that time and money getting the perfect costume for them, now you need some great photos to perfectly preserve the holiday memory! Please email me at heatherjones1109@yah­oo.com if you are interested in scheduling an appointment. Happy Halloween!!! https://heatherljonesphotography.shutterfly.com

Re: Heather Jones Photography introduces Halloween mini-sessions

• Read the rules, you can't advertise on TB. 
  • Loading the player...
  • you know you guys don't have to be so rude.  i just dealt with this on fb.  i was unaware i was doing anything wrong.  i'm not used to this type of forum, never been a part of any "community" or message borad, so i didn't mean to break your rules.  i am a new photographer and charge very little.  i don't have extra money to pay for advertising and was just trying something different.  you people are a little ridiculous and very intolerant!  i'm sorry i offended the world of message boards today and promise i won't do it again!  WOW!!!!!
  • fail?  are you being rude and hoping i will fail?  seriously?
  • got that loud and clear now.  sorry, i am trying to delete myself and promise i won't try something like this again  Tongue Tied
  • LOL

No, you are not fail, you posting here is fail :-) 

• imageheatherjones1109:
    you know you guys don't have to be so rude.  i just dealt with this on fb.  i was unaware i was doing anything wrong.  i'm not used to this type of forum, never been a part of any "community" or message borad, so i didn't mean to break your rules.  i am a new photographer and charge very little.  i don't have extra money to pay for advertising and was just trying something different.  you people are a little ridiculous and very intolerant!  i'm sorry i offended the world of message boards today and promise i won't do it again!  WOW!!!!!

If you just had the same problem on fb, why are you surprised that it happens in more than one place? When your first post is the equivalent of a screaming infomercial, you shouldn't be surprised that the people subjected to your noise are "very intolerant."

Mother's Day, 2011
  • i found the link to fb from here first of all.  and i hardly think my paragraph is a screaming informercial.  I WAS UNAWARE OF THE RULES... I MADE A MISTAKE...I AM TRYING TO DELETE MYSELF FROM HERE AND ON THE FB LINK.  please stop being so rude!
  • and i stand with my origional statement about you people being intolerant of newbies!  WOW!!! 
  • Then stop responding. One response was enough. Let.it.go.  
  • if once was enough than why are all of you reposting?????  i am reading trying to find out how to get myself off of here and keep seeing new posts.  sorry i read them!  OMG!
  • imageheatherjones1109:
    and i stand with my origional statement about you people being intolerant of newbies!  WOW!!! 

Um, no. These ladies are some of the nicest women out there.  They are not "intolerant of newbies". TRUST me.  We're intolerant of being spammed b/c, whether you like it or not, that's what you did. 

Talk about your kids. Tell us about yourself. DON'T try and sell your services without so much as a Hi, My name is Heather.  

• I assure you we aren't a rude bunch of women - we have just read and comprehend the terms of service we all agreed to upon creating accounts through the bump. Simple. You need to develop thicker skin if you are going to be participating on forums, in general.

Good luck with your new venture.
  • i am not planning on participating in these forums.  i am sorry i ruffled your feathers.  i had to go pick up my baby girl from preschool, now that i'm home i will figure out how to delete myself from here and won't try this again.  once again, i will say i'm sorry, i wasn't aware of the rules.  i have 2 kids and a very busy life and i am guilty of not reading the rules first.  very sorry for that.  but it seems to me i could have been told in a different manner.  this is foreign to me, i've never been involved in anything like this before.  just a bad decision on my part, lesson learned.  now please stop replying to this, i'm sorry and i will delete myself. 
  • imageheatherjones1109:
    i am not planning on participating in these forums.  i am sorry i ruffled your feathers.  i had to go pick up my baby girl from preschool, now that i'm home i will figure out how to delete myself from here and won't try this again.  once again, i will say i'm sorry, i wasn't aware of the rules.  i have 2 kids and a very busy life and i am guilty of not reading the rules first.  very sorry for that.  but it seems to me i could have been told in a different manner.  this is foreign to me, i've never been involved in anything like this before.  just a bad decision on my part, lesson learned.  now please stop replying to this, i'm sorry and i will delete myself. 

Lol.  This makes me giggle.

If you aren't planning on participating in "these forums," then don't come here at all.  And when you say "newbies," that implies you are actually coming here to post and learn about us--and vice versa.  There was no "Hi!  I'm new, here's some info about me.  Can't wait to chat here!" post.  And even if there was, you still don't advertise.  There are some photographers on this site, but they don't advertise themselves. 

I understand you are starting a new business (you do have the business end tied up right?  You pay taxes and add taxes to the fees?), and this was probably (hopefully) an honest mistake.  Don't take it all so personally.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"