Secondary IF
Options

Introducing myself

Hello ladies!

I just wanted to take a quick minute to introduce myself to you. I'm the mother of a 2.5 year-old little girl named Kailyn. When I became pregnant with her, it was quite a surprise. We didn't intend on having a child so soon after we got married, but she is the best thing that has happened to us.

However, we have been trying to have another baby since last September. We haven't had any luck at all so far. I've tried charting, temping, ovulation stips, pre-seed, etc. I had a couple of incidents with ovarian cysts, but my doctor assured me they were not related to becoming pregnant. 

I have a pretty regular cycle and starting having hope this month because I was on the verge of "becoming late". However, I woke up this morning to yet another month with no success. I'm sorry if this is TMI, but I'm really struggling today. I have heard that this board is very supportive and I really need that type of environment right now.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Re: Introducing myself

• Options
    Welcome aboard.  I hope your stay is short and you get that BFP soon.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get pregnant.  Has your doctor done any other testing for you or tried anything?    

Good luck and hope you get that BFP soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and I hope you get your BFP soon. I am also curious if you've had any testing done.
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Options
    Welcome!  This board is a good place for support.  Best wishes to you!
  • Options
    Welcome!  SIF is so frustrating. I also had no problem conceiving DD, but here I am.  The ladies on this board are a huge support for me and I'm sure you'll find it to be the same.  I hope your stay is short and sweet and you get preggers w LO #2 very soon!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Welcome! I hate those months where everything looks promising and I really get my hopes up, only to be crushed.  My son is 2.5 as well- such a fun age!
  • Options

This board is very supportive.  You are welcome here, though we hope your stay is short!  =-D

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"