Florida Babies

FL friendly halloween costume for LO

All of the costumes in stores are hot nasty looking poly crap not to mention they are all long sleeves/pants.  Any suggestions for a costume that would work w/ this heat? oh and he hates hats so i know that limits us further.

Re: FL friendly halloween costume for LO

• My son is the exact same way - he hates hats or head coverings and Im also worried about halloween being hot. The only costume I've found with short sleeves and capri pants is a pirate from target I think. Everything else seems to be long sleeve & long pants.
  • I found my daughters holloween costume at the disney store.  You can also try babies r us.  Unfortunately most of the costumes out there are not designed with hotter climates in mind.
  • Loading the player...
  • i have checked out the disney store and there is really not much for little boys.  it's princess heaven and while he would make a cute tinkerbell i don't think DH would appreciate it :)  i'm thinking superman - blue onesie w/ a red cotton diaper.  still have to find time to craft a cape and the S on the chest though.  running out of time...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"