Working Moms
Options

Anyone used "Parents in a Pinch"?

Well, we stay in our extremely high-cost-of-living area because we are so lucky to live close to DH's family who we count on to help us out when we're in a jam, and naturally the one time in a year our nanny gets sick, his mom is away on vacation. DH has a benefit where we're supposed to be able to use Bright Horizons - except all six that would be reasonably close for us to drop off DS have zero room. We are now looking at PIAP - anyone use them, have good/bad stories? I hate to leave DS with someone I don't even know but I've been home all day (thank you DS for napping so nicely!) and neither DH nor I can take the day off tomorrow. Sigh.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers image

Re: Anyone used "Parents in a Pinch"?

• Options
    We use something similar - my firm contracts with an agency that will send a nanny out to our house to provide backup care if we need it.  We haven't used them since DD was an infant, but only because we haven't needed it.  I only had good experiences with them.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Goblin Gallup 5k 10/30/11 - 36:46
    Turkey Trot 5k 11/24/11 - 35:14
    Festival of Lights 5k 12/31/11 - 33:13
    Love the Run You're With 5k 2/13/12 - 31:58
    Backyard Burn 5 miler 3/11/12 - 1:08:42
    Cherry Blossom 10 Miler 4/1/12 - 1:58:22
    Wine Country HF 6/2/12 - TBD
    Spartan Race 8/25/12 - TBD
  • Options

I'm in the Boston area and use them all the time.  The people are screened and very professional.

I highly recommend it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"