TTC after 35

Intro

Hello ladies-

I am back after my m/c in March 2010 hoping for a another try. I took a break and lost 60 pounds to help myself first this time. I will be 38 in March and have 2 kids and a 27 year old hubby. Hoping to ovulate in a day or two . Then on to the two week wait yuck!! Good luck to everyone and I'm glad to be back here!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: Intro

• Welcome back and GL to you.
  • Welcome back.  Sorry it took a miscarriage to bring you back to the board. 

Supper job on the weight loss.  I hoping that with weight loss and clomid that I will get a BFP.  The OB said sometimes it could be just a matter of 10 lbs. 

Good luck.

• Loading the player...
  • Wow, congratulations on the weight loss! Good for you! Good luck this cycle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It didn't really take the miscarriage to come back I have been a lurker for sometime. We just weren't 100% ready to TTC again until I lost some weight. Plus pushing 38 I have a heart condition and had issues with my blood pressure with my other pregnancies so we thought better to be safe then sorry and I focused on losing weight but it's on now LOL! We are ready to complete our family with a new little addition god willing , hopefully we won't have any more itssues.

Thanks, Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • welcome heather and big congrats on the wt loss.  it is soo hard to do!  Good luck!  sending lots of positive vibes that the wt loss will help do the trick for you!

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Congratulations on the weight loss!  I have been ttc for a year and just recently lost 30 lbs hoping to improve my chances.  I hope it helps both of us!  Good luck to you!  :)
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Welcome back, and you go girl on your weight loss!!  That's AWESOME!!!

I'm very sorry for your loss.  I had a m/c back in January.  It really sucks.  My due date would've been this week.

Here's hoping you catch that egg!  GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"