Postpartum Depression

zoloft users= no sex drive???

I am seriously hating sex! So much so that I don't even want to talk to my doctor about this!  Is anyone else feeling this way?

Re: zoloft users= no sex drive???

• I don't remember not having the drive at all, but definitely talk to your doctor. Trust me, they've heard it before. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It might be a simple adjustment in your dosage or switching to a different pill.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been on Zoloft for about 10 years now and yes, my sex drive is very affected.  I think that's one of the side effects if I remember correctly.  Luckily my husband has a low sex drive too so it works for us. LOL
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesunny120:
    I've been on Zoloft for about 10 years now and yes, my sex drive is very affected.  I think that's one of the side effects if I remember correctly.  Luckily my husband has a low sex drive too so it works for us. LOL

My husband definitely doesn't have a low sex drive!!!  This is starting to cause problems within our marriage!  I'm calling the doctor today! Ugh... 

• how long have you been taking it?  it affected me like that for the first few weeks, but now its back to normal
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagevlagrl29:
    how long have you been taking it?  it affected me like that for the first few weeks, but now its back to normal

I have been on it for several months!  So this is nothing new! 

• Zoloft isn't doing that for me, but Celexa & Risperdal did.  So we changed up my meds.

My doctor says that there is absolutely no reason to destroy my sex life with meds because of PPD.  There's a way to work around it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"