Maryland Babies
Options

Update to U/S update

Thank you for all of your T&P!

I got a call on Saturday(!) from the genetic counselor to say that my results came back negative for Trisomy 13, 18 and 21. We were very relieved. We should get the amnio results in a week and if there is any weird genetic things going on, they will turn up.

The Dr. is still concerned that growth is measuring 2 wks behind from where it should be according to my 11 wk u/s. I mentioned to the genetic counselor that I have hypothyroidism. It is currently being monitored and I've recently had to up my dosage. I asked her if this could cause a small baby and she said she would ask the Dr. I would have asked him, but I had just forgotten about it.

This kid is already causing me a lot of worry Wink

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Update to U/S update

• Options
    Yay!  Glad your results came back neg!!  Continued T&P for everything to continue to go well!
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options

oh good - I'm glad to hear you got an all clear - and even happier that they were able to rush it and get you results earlier than expected. 

Continued good thoughts for your and your little peanut!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just thinking about you. So glad the results came back negative!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    so glad the results came back negative!

• Options
    Wow, that's great news!  Many more vibes that you just have a little peanut in there.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    Great news. I will keep you and your LO in my prayers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"