Health & Exercise
Options

Weight Watchers

Does it work? I'm thinking of using it. :) Also, for exercise I was thinking of balance ball exercises, yoga, weights for my arms, and for cardio DDR (I know it's a videogame, but it helped me loose 80 lbs in the past. You play enough and it's great cardio. Plus it doesn't feel like exercise.) Any good suggestions on videos? Any other exercise ideas? I was also thinking of taking belly dancing and pole dancing classes (I know, I know scandelous!! lol)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Weight Watchers

• Options
    I've never done WW post-pregnancy as I am currently pg with my 1st, but did do WW for about 6 mo last year and lost 30 lbs.  I did the online version, which was perfect for me because I don't have the extra time for the meetings.  If you fear being able to hold yourself accountable, though, you may opt for the meeting option.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I think those are all great exercise ideas. I just started WW and lost 3.8lbs the first week. so i say, give it a try too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm currently down 19 lbs after 11 weeks--it's working for me!
  • Options
    I lost 50 lbs before my wedding in 2008 using weight watchers and it really wasn't even that difficult. I had to learn to exrecise self-control and drink more water but I wasn't even exercising.  I am due in two weeks or so, and I plan on doing weight watchers after this pregnancy, which now I need to lose like 80 (first year of marriage was crazy and I packed back on what I had lost, then got pregnant!!!). If you like belly dancing etc. I would purchase the core rhythms videos! They are so fun, I actually didnt mind doing them. They make you feel fit and sexy :) not weak and disgusting like some videos! Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Doing weight watchers now! Have 14 pounds left to loose from pregnancy and want to loose 15 more after that to get to my college weight before I met my DH :) I LOVE it, I think it's so easy, I'm not really exercising either I'm a pretty active person in general and I'm still loosing on just general household duties and walks. I haven't even signed up on the site there are so many web sites out there with people talking about their experiences and recipes that once you figure out how many points you get and how to calculate foods you really don't need a membership. GL!

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    I've been wondering this, too...especially if I just join the online membership because as of right now, I can't make meetings. I know there is better success if you attend meetings, but has anyone only solely done the online membership? What are your thoughts? 
  • Options

I lost 15 lbs in 3 months with no exercise. I just followed the online plan and points system.  It works great. I started doing it again right before I got PG. I was losing up to 2 lbs a week. I will be doing it again after I have baby.  I would recommened it to anyone. I prefer the online versions VS the meetings.

• Options
    I love it!!  I did it once in college and lost about 30 lbs.  Now I've been doing it for about 1 month and have lost 10 lbs.  It's super easy, espeically if you do it online.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"