Secondary IF

Mini Poll!

Hi All!  Seems like there is a whole new group of people here, so I thought I'd do a little "getting to know you" mini-poll.  Well technically, it's a questionnaire, but, whatever!  Wink

1. How old is/are your LO(s)? 

2. What do you like to do on the weekends?

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback?

4. Favorite thing about fall?

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween?

Hope everyone is having a good night!

Jenna

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: Mini Poll!

• 1. How old is/are your LO(s)?  DD is 4 1/2

2. What do you like to do on the weekends?  Family time, football, church/Sunday school

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback? Pizza, always!!!

4. Favorite thing about fall?  Baking.  Fall baking is awesome.

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween?  A cat.  A simple, thank goodness, cat.

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • 1. How old is/are your LO(s)?   DS is 23 months, hard to believe he will be two soon2. What do you like to do on the weekends?  Sleep In, Family Time3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback?  Dh does all the cooking, but pizza if he doesn't want to4. Favorite thing about fall?  The fairs, festivals and apple picking5. What's LO going to be for Halloween? A hamburger
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Those are good picks for halloween! Yay for a simple cat : ) and a hamburger will be super cute!

1. How old is/are your LO(s)? DD will be 5 on Oct. 21st Sad

2. What do you like to do on the weekends? Hmm Usually run errands and shop lol

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback? Something simple like sub sandwhichs with chips

4. Favorite thing about fall? EVERYTHING! The weather, the colors of the trees, the holidays - I love it all!!

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween? A witch. We always have a halloween party and this year my DD wanted my mom and her to be the same thing. They were going to be frogs but mom found some cute witch costumes and actually bought DD's for her. YAY for me lol

• 1. How old is/are your LO(s)?  DS turned 4 y/o in July.

2. What do you like to do on the weekends?  Family time, run errands, or hang out with friends.

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback?  Rubio's Carnitas Street Tacos (just had those for dinner tonight)...Yum!

4. Favorite thing about fall?  Cooler weather (except today was 102) and sweaters.

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween?  He wanted to be Buzz/Woody, but now he says he wants to be a doctor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12

• 1. How old is/are your LO(s)?  DD turned 4 y/o in July, just before hope4us' son =)

2. What do you like to do on the weekends?  Family time, church, shop

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback?  I try to have casseroles and stuff in the freezer, but when I am truly unorganized we will go out to eat. 

4. Favorite thing about fall?  I don't like fall as here it is short and preludes winter, but I do like the pretty colored leaves on the trees and fall baking.

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween?  I was going to have her be a princess again since her costume from last year should fit her again for the next 2 years but I can't seem to find it! I guess Ishould go shopping for one on Friday...

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
  • 1. How old is/are your LO(s)? 3yrs old this month

2. What do you like to do on the weekends? Go on outings with DH and DS

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback? Besides ordering a pizza?  Grilled cheese sandwiches

4. Favorite thing about fall? My birthday

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween? He is afraid of costumes because of a Curious George book so I may end up having to skip it all together this year.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • 1. How old is/are your LO(s)? 2 1/2 yo

2. What do you like to do on the weekends? Family time, cooking, football, hanging with friends

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback? Homemade paninis

4. Favorite thing about fall? Changing leaves, comfort foods, football, Thanksgiving

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween? I have a Tinkerbell costume for her already, but I really want her to be a little Indian.  I'm sure Tinkerbell will win!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
  • 1. How old is/are your LO(s)? She is 3.

2. What do you like to do on the weekends? Run, spend time with my husband and daughter, and then there isn't much time for anything else.

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback? Trader joes frozen stir fry.

4. Favorite thing about fall? Pumpkin picking and being able to play outside with DD without sweating.

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween? A pink butterfly.

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• 1. How old is/are your LO(s)?   3.5

2. What do you like to do on the weekends?  relax, hang out with DD and DH, watch football, night out with DH or friends

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback?  pizza or chinese

4. Favorite thing about fall?  Pumpkin - I love anything with pumpkin in it and I have been craving it like crazy lately

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween?  Jessie (the cowgirl from Toy Story)

• 1. How old is/are your LO(s)?  She'll be 3 in 2 months2. What do you like to do on the weekends?  Hang out as a family, run errands, work in the yard or around the house.3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback?  Pizza4. Favorite thing about fall? Going to the pumpkin patch and watching the leaves change.5. What's LO going to be for Halloween?  She's insisted on being a doctor.
  • 1. How old is/are your LO(s)? 2 years

2. What do you like to do on the weekends? spend time with DD and DH when he isn't working

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback? sub sandwiches or pizza

4. Favorite thing about fall? cooler temps, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, our anniversary

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween? Abby Cadabby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

after several m/c, DD#1 born 7-7-08, more m/c and failed IVF, started adoption process March 2011, matched Oct 2, 2012, DD#2 born 10-31-12
    Hope Wait Pray Adoption Blog
  • I'm late on this, but wanted to join the fun!

1. How old is/are your LO(s)?  My son is 2.5

2. What do you like to do on the weekends? I decided to go back to school for nursing, so I"m in class 8-5 on Saturdays.

3. Favorite "I don't feel like cooking" fallback?  Pizza!

4. Favorite thing about fall?  I live in Oregon where its always pouring rain.  I love coming home, starting a fire, and lighting candles.  Home feels so cozy after being out in the rain.

5. What's LO going to be for Halloween?  A rooster with feathers everywhere.  Poor kid has wings attached to his arms that flap whenever he moves.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"