TTC after 35
Options

BFN...on to IVF!

4th month on Clomid and a BFN this morning. (I would like to change the meaning of BFN to Big F'ing Negative, thank you).  Thought I was mentally prepared this time, but alas, nothing can prepare you for the loss, month after agonizing month. You just keep thinking, "What did I ever do to deserve this? and Why won't my body work?"  Ugh.

Good news is our insurance approved us to go straight to IVF, so......onward and upward.   Any IVF advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks and good luck to all of you. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BFN...on to IVF!

• Options

Sorry about the BFN! It certainly sucks to seemingly fail month after month. You're very luck to have insurance coverage for IVF, so GL...success rate is good. My best friend is working on second set of twins do in March!

GL!

• Options

So sorry about the BFN. I agree with the real meaning! LOL Best of luck with IVF! Keep us posted.

BTW, I like your location :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry for the B F'ing N! I'm right there with you on how frustrating this process can be. 8 months of treatment for us (clomid, IUI's, FSH injections...) and still TTC. Glad your insurance will cover the IVF. I'm in the same boat -- if this month doesn't work, we're moving on to IVF. Good luck!
  • Options

sorry 'bout your "effing n"   You are so lucky to have IVF coverage.  Go get 'em next cycle.  Good luck!

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    Sorry about the BFN.  I'm on to IVF next month too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"