Well THAT was the worst idea ever — The Bump
Snarky and T-TTC

Well THAT was the worst idea ever

One of my friends IRL who also posts on my local nest board tweeted about trying to revive the board.

So I go on there and realize that at least 4 of them are KTFU, and today was they day they shared with the world. Crying

Re: Well THAT was the worst idea ever

• Oh I feel your pain.  

I'm going home next weekend and plan on seeing a few high school friends.  It's already been hinted that three of them are pregnant again and plan on telling us.  

I might have to develop a really contagious cough. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • image MandyBrownNoser:

Oh I feel your pain.  

I'm going home next weekend and plan on seeing a few high school friends.  It's already been hinted that three of them are pregnant again and plan on telling us.  

I can plainly see you are already coming down with something, even through the interwebs
  •     
  • wow... sorry friend!  its a coming-out-palooza over there.  I didn't realize how dead it was, my work has blocked twitter and thenest/bump.  :(

hey did you try that cake pop from 24 carrot catering in our giftbags a few weeks ago.  OMG... heaven.  I had mine and my H's!  seriously the bomb, hope you had one after your 7 day cleanse.  

Did we decide on brunch?  I cant get on gmail either.  I swear I work in a prison.  ugh!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Serendipitie:
    image MandyBrownNoser:

Oh I feel your pain.  

I can plainly see you are already coming down with something, even through the interwebs

I agree...  

Anniversary

TTC #1 Off of HBC December 09 Dx PCOS, no ovulation, HSG + SIS normal 9/4: 100 mg clomid + ovidrel trigger: BFN 10/15: Gonal-f (75 IU, 112.5 IU, 150 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 11/15: Gonal-f (112.5 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 12/17: Gonal-f (112.5 IU, 150 IU): cycle canceled due to no response IVF #1: 1/18 start BCP, 2/1 start Lupron, 2/10 start stimming, 2/20 ER, 2/15 ET, 3/6 beta 1: 216, 3/8 beta 2: 420 *saifw*

•     
  • boo to all the news, but I did have to reply to SS.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • image staycee:
    boo to all the news, but I did have to reply to SS.

this.  really happy for her.  but :( to the rush of announcements.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  •     
  • That sucks - it's hard enough when it's just one but 4 is even worse :(.  I hope you are making your announcement soon!
    image image image
    Expectation is the root of all heartache ~William Shakespeare

TTC since 1/08-- 2 IVF's (11/09 and 4/10)- total of 10 fert but no embryos for transfer :(

Forced break after abdominal myomectomy

Spring 2011 - IVF #3 - nothing for transfer

Fall/Winter 2011 - IVF #4 - one lost twin between 7-9 weeks
    one beautiful little girl born 8/2012
  • I knew there was a good reason I didn't lurk over there.  *sigh*

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

•     
  • image gidge:
    That sucks - it's hard enough when it's just one but 4 is even worse :(.  I hope you are making your announcement soon!
    Word for word.

My Blog /
    My Chart

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards