LGBT Parenting

Weekend Plans?

What is on your agenda for this (potentially) lovely weekend?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Tonight the kids and I are going to "International Night" at the their school. It is a PTA fundraiser where parents bring in foods from around the world. I really don't want to go - but feel like we should support the school (even though I am currently having issues with it.) L has to volunteer at our multiples consignment sale so it is up to me to mix and mingle (not my strong point.)

Tomorrow I am taking the kids to Gray's soccer game while L works on her school stuff. I have no idea what we'll do in the afternoon/evening.

Sunday - We'l go to church in the AM and this week Grayson gets to decide our lunch destination. I don't know what we'll do in the afternoon - but I know that we won't have a repeat of last Sunday that was spent doing errands all day. Blech.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • This weekend will mostly be about re-grouping and relaxing.  We've had a seriously $hitty couple of weeks.

Tonight: visiting my grandma for her bday

Tomorrow: Sprout's first swim lesson then visiting my parents

Sunday: Fall festival with Two and JB!

• Loading the player...
  • Tonight - I would like to go to happy hour...yes...with baby in tow.  It's not about the drinking.  It's about not having to cook and clean and actually getting to feel like I have a life other than work, home, baby.  We'll see.

Saturday - cleaning and errands.

Sunday - I get to meet Sprout and Rosebud!

• Aside from a little fall gardening and regular weekly cleaning, we've got very little planned this weekend. I'm very excited to have nothing to do!
  • PBS doesn't feel well so we will have to take it easy. Ballet lessons for LMC, a little shopping, and may be a trip to see my mom. It's going to be very, very hot this weekend so indoor play it is. At some point I want to finish my fall decorating and try, again, to have a little alone time. Maybe this will be my big weeked, LOL!

I am jealous of CT and Two's plans! Have fun ladies and please take pics :-)

• We've been enjoying C's week off in between jobs.  So this weekend is our last two days of fun before she starts her new/old job on Monday.

No specific plans other than dinner at my parents on Sunday.  We'll probably get some more done around the house, and I'd like to work a little on Henry's Halloween costume.

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Today DW and I are cowgirlifying DD's bedroom.  DD is going camping with her Dad this weekend so DW and I have no plans for tonight.

Saturday - No plans

Sunday - DW is working and I will probably clean the house.

• Fri: cooking dinner then some cleaning since DW is going to a friend's birthday party after dinner.

Sat: Work then home to cook dinner and hang out.

Sun: No clue, we tossed around the idea of going to the Renaissance festival sans baby since we have two free tickets and my mom will watch her but eh. I know that night Amazing Race starts!!!!  DW and I always pick two teams each and place a friendly wager on whose team will win...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Nursing nursing and more nursing! Avery seems to be on the every 45 minute schedule so I will be holding the couch down this weekend.  J has class Saturday am and lots of homework to catch up on plus dealing with all the pets and household stuff, she will be very busy and productive : ). It is suppose to be great weather here, so maybe I will venture to the backyard and hold the hammock down too!
  • Tonight: Kim and I are both at work. Ugh, but, our mantra is, "It's for the (future) baby, That's a great motivator!

Tomorrow: Kim has the day off and will spend it doing homework. I'm going to be spending the day with my mom, which will be somewhat nice.

Sunday: Relaxing at home and an afternoon open-captioned movie.

It *is beautiful weather here... finally turned the a/c off--hooray!

Have a good one, everyone!
    --amy

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Fri:  DW's out with her bestie and I'm cleaning and catching up on TV from the week.

Sat:  Housework and painting (furniture)

Sun:  We might go on a picnic with my parents, but probably not b/c we've been having a LOT of quality time with them lately Embarrassed  Otherwise we'll probably browse donor profiles!

E & J- Have a great time!! :)

• We're going on the trip to Morgantown, WV we had originally planned for Labor Day. And going for a big grocery shop while we have the rental car - we have almost nothing to eat in our fridge/freezer/cabinets. Got used to being able to drive to the grocery store!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"