Multiples
Options

c-section question

When did they do your catheter? When did you get it out? I'm so scared they'll do it before the spinal!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: c-section question

• Options
    Mine was before the spinal and it took 4 attemps because I am allergic to latex and the non latex ones are more difficult to get in. Next time I will request they do it AFTER the spinal IF possible, since my OB was the one who finally got it in anyway. I didn't get mine out until the evening of my second day, and they did it after I recieved a dose of Fentanyl
  • Options
    They did mine after the spinal and it came out 24 hours later, as soon as it came out, I could get up and walk.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelisa&andy:
    They did mine after the spinal and it came out 24 hours later, as soon as it came out, I could get up and walk.

this

• Options

imagelisa&andy:

This exactly, although it was hard to walk - but they made me walk to the bathroom.

• Options
    Cath was after spinal.  Taken out 24 hours later - nurse was awesome.
  • Options
    I had the catheter after the spinal and it was taken out 18 hours later.
  • Options
    My was down before I was even in the OR. They had me walk to the or with it in place already. It didn't hurt at all! It came out about 24 hours later, again that didn't hurt either!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine was done after the spinal and it came out 24hrs later, with no pain.
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was done after the spinal, but I don't remember when they took it out.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"