Washington Babies
Options

Thankful Thursday

And go!

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    I am thankful to have such an amazing husband who is an amazing daddy to Blake. We had Blake's pre-school orientation and he was so involved and is really excited to work in Blake's pre-school when his work schedule allows. It makes me so happy that he loves doing stuff like this. We have friends that the Dad's don't do that kind of thing and I am so happy that Blake will be able to look back and have tons of great memories with his dad.
  • Options

I'm thankful for such an awesome week with our little nephew. BIL and SIL. They stayed here and it was awesome!

I'm thankful I survived a week with my in laws...that was tough.

I'm thankful I got pictures of so much family for Carter and he can look back and see how lucky he is.

I'm thankful for my H and his dedication to our family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm thankful for the roof over my head, the healthy babe in my arms, and the man in my heart.

I'm thankful for my job and my family. It's a circus sometimes, but I'm so happy to have them.

I'm thankful for the good friends I have. They may not be many, but they're aces.

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my hubby who left me a note this morning telling me not to touch the dishes in the sink or dishwasher and that he would take care of them when he gets home. He knows how exhausted household chores have been making me, so I greatly appreciate it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am definitely thankful for this pregnancy!  Every time I feel a pg symptom, it makes me happy.  And I'm thankful my DH understands that my evening crankiness is not necessarily always aimed at him.  He's just tried to humor me and remember why I'm Ms Crankypants every night. :-p

I'm thankful for amazing friends, both here and IRL!  And for the friends from here who have become friends IRL! :-)

And I'm thankful that it's Fall!  It's my favorite season and I'm loving today's weather.  I love that I can smell the rain in the breezes coming in the window!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options

imageheather318:
    I'm thankful for my hubby who left me a note this morning telling me not to touch the dishes in the sink or dishwasher and that he would take care of them when he gets home. He knows how exhausted household chores have been making me, so I greatly appreciate it!

Oh, that's a great one!  Nicely played, Heather's DH! :-)

• Options

I am Thankful D goes back to work on Monday.  I love that he was able to take a month off, but man does he ware on me sometimes.  It's like having 3 boys to claen up after, although it has been awesome to have quality time with one boy at a time, and doing fun family activites during the week.

I am Thankful M is staying at my parents Saturday night, looking forward to a date night and sleep. <--Hopefully W will get the message and let me.

I am Thankful Sexi Lexi is knocked up!  I keep thinking how a year from now she will have a cuddly little one to enjoy these fall days with.

• Options

Duplicate Post

• Options

I am thankful I live in state that has seasons and that today is the official first full day of FALL! 

I am thank full for Pumpkin Cupcakes...Mmmm

I'm thankful for the quiet I have right now even if my toddler is in his crib NOT sleeping.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am thankful I live in state that has seasons and that today is the official first full day of FALL! 

I am thank full for Pumpkin Cupcakes...Mmmm

I'm thankful for the quiet I have right now even if my toddler is in his crib NOT sleeping.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagecmcmillan:

I am Thankful Sexi Lexi is knocked up!  I keep thinking how a year from now she will have a cuddly little one to enjoy these fall days with.

Aw, thank you!!  I can't wait for that, either!

• Options

I am thankful for the sunshine we are having, catching up with an old friend, the smile on my little boys face each day - he continues to melt my heart, and the big one I am thankful is I am thankful for someone so deserving like Lexi to finally get her BFP! You have bucket loads of people here so excited for you & your DH Lexi!!!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options

I'm thankful that the student's mom who yelled at me last year for getting pregnant came up to me today and offered to arrange meals for us once the baby comes and wanted to know where we are registered.  It feels really good to feel supported by her.

I'm thankful that my DH is finally taking care of lots of little projects that need doing before the baby comes - putting in an outlet in the nursery, hanging up a lamp, getting rid of extra wheels/tires/car parts in the garage...and not complaining about it at all!

I'm also secretly thankful that my MIL has business trips scheduled around the time the baby is due, so even if she does come when LO is born, it can't be for more than a few days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"