Hawaii Babies
Options

Halloween costume...yay or nay?

Do you guys think this is Halloween-y enough to wear as a costume? It's technically a retro dress but I like the fact that maybe Cassie can wear it more than once...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/56988793/sale-only-39-dollars-snow-white-inspired

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween costume...yay or nay?

• Options
    Yes I think it's super cute!!  it would definitely pass as a snow white costume in my eyes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is sooooo incredible adorable!!! Go for it!!!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awwww, that's super cute! :)
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Options
    Super cute and I love that it's Snow White(y) without it being "in your face Disney", KWIM?  She could be Snow White this year and Lucile Ball next (just add a cute red wig in an updo with a pearl necklace!)...or a waitress (add a headscarf and fun glasses and maybe a notepad to take orders...) or a doll (add a curly headed wig, bonnet/cap, pink circle cheeks), white tights and a teddy bear.
  • Options
    Ooooooh! I LOVE IT!!!!! I am going to favorite that seller. She has some great stuff!!!!!! 
    Malia & Dave & Alexa
    Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
    Baby Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    absolutely! great find!
  • Options

ZOMG yes! Get it get it get it! I love it. Smile

(Side note: I actually like that better than the "official" Disney Snow White costumes - have you seen them in person? Nasty scratchy fabric and crappy sewing. This, on the other hand, is uber cute and looks tidy and well made.)

• Options

Thanks everyone, I just knew the ladies on here would be able to sway me :) 

imageMarried2MrWright:

Super cute and I love that it's Snow White(y) without it being "in your face Disney", KWIM?  

Exactly my thoughts Lori. And thanks for the other creative suggestions. I would have never thought of Lucille Ball!

imageredshoegirl:

ZOMG yes! Get it get it get it! I love it. Smile

(Side note: I actually like that better than the "official" Disney Snow White costumes - have you seen them in person? Nasty scratchy fabric and crappy sewing. This, on the other hand, is uber cute and looks tidy and well made.) 

And Lisa, totally my reason for not wanting to go with the store bought Disney costumes! 

On another note, not sure if any of you remember Cassie's Little Red Riding Hood costume from last year, but this is the same shop where I purchased it from. I just love this seller! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagececig:

On another note, not sure if any of you remember Cassie's Little Red Riding Hood costume from last year, but this is the same shop where I purchased it from. I just love this seller! 

I *thought* I remembered that she was Little Red Riding Hood lst year! I saw that costume in her shop and was like.... Hmmm.... I remember seeing a ridiculously adorable little girl in that!!! 

Malia & Dave & Alexa
    Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
    Baby Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"