Multiples
Options

Saying my heartbroken goodbye

Yesterday my DH, mom and I went for my NT scan at the high risk dr. When they started the u/s my Baby A was jumping around, sucking his or her thumb (or so we think) and looked and measured great. Unfortunately they discovered that my sweet Baby B stopped developing around 9 weeks and no longer has a heartbeat. They say it was s chromosone problem and nothing that I've done or could have done to prevent it. I am beyond devistated, mortified, heartbroken and depressed. I seriously have not stopped crying.

So this is my goodbye to MoM's and I wish you all a very happy, healthy and wonderful 9 months and enjoy the babies you have. I know I will love my toughh little survivor to no end and will always remember the great feeling and the love that I will always have for the baby I bearly got to know, but was blessed to carry for those short, sweet 9 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

Re: Saying my heartbroken goodbye

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, I wish you didn't have to go through this.  You will be in my prayers.
    BFP 4/22/09, Missed M/C on 6/9, D & C on 6/11 @ 11wks- trisomy 16 BFP 11/19/09 -CP 11/23/09 BFP 1/16/2010- m/c 1/29/2010, low progesterone BFP 6/13/2010 = twins!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers</a
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i'm so sorry for your loss.  This is two similar losses on this board in just a day - breaks my heart.

you will always be a MoM - you have loved 2 babies in your belly at once- it's a special feeling and you were blesesd to feel it... I hope you can find peace in your heart - i will keep you in my prayers.

(((HUGS)))

• Options
    So very sorry for your loss.  I hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and uneventful.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, and sending you peace and strength.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.   I pray you find peace and comfort.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for you loss. 
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Take care!
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

i'm so sorry for your loss.  This is two similar losses on this board in just a day - breaks my heart.

you will always be a MoM - you have loved 2 babies in your belly at once- it's a special feeling and you were blesesd to feel it... I hope you can find peace in your heart - i will keep you in my prayers.

(((HUGS)))

So well said....I am so very sorry for your loss.

• Options
    i'm so, so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby b. :(
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. :(
  • Options
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You'll always be a Mom and welcome here. I will you a healthy remainder of your pregnancy and healing for you and your family.
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.  
    Mom to Boy/Girl twins born 8/2005 (IUI+inj.) 1st IVF= failed 11/2009 (IVF) Lost identical twins 3/10 (FET #1)Early m/c 6/2010 (FET #2) Twin Boys! Born 3/21/2011 @ 36w3d
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.  This is the 2nd post about this in the last 24 hours.  Makes me so sad.  Thankfully baby A is growing strong.  Grieve for baby B and try to take it easy.  I found a lot of comfort in posting in the miscarriage groups after losing my son.  Best of luck to you. <HUGS>
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

you will always be a MoM - you have loved 2 babies in your belly at once- it's a special feeling and you were blesesd to feel it..

agreed 100%

• Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy with baby A. Take care.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss...Take time to mourn your baby, I hope baby A continues to fight...
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss. This happened to us as well (we started out with a quadruple pregnancy and spontaneously reduced to twins) and I was VERY worried that I would lose the other babies as well. The docs reassured me that there was nothing I could have done differently. The remaining babies should be safe since they would have stopped developing as well if they had the same issue as the ones we lost.  

Stay strong! I'm hoping for a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy for you.

• Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss :(
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
  • Options

Thank you all for the kind words, thought, prayers and hugs. I will never forget the joyful feeling of carrying two babies in my tummy. Each day seems to be better and I am just so so happy and so so lucky to still hav emy one healthy baby.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I hope all of you have a healthy and happy 9 months and enjoy every second of your multiples lives! Hopefully with my next pregnancy I can come back with two healthy babies :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

• Options
    So very sorry for your loss. And like pp said, you will always be a MoM's. Keeping you in my prayers.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God bless you and precious Baby B.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"