Minnesota Babies

Fairview Mom & Baby class

has anyone taken this?  I was thinking about signing up for one at Southdale that starts in Oct since it's just DD and me at home now that DH is back at work...but I just want a few reviews to see if its something worth attending...fyi i'm a first time mom - and i'll be going back to work part time after thanksgiving

TIA 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Fairview Mom & Baby class

• I go to the one at fv ridges in burnsville. I've enjoyed it and def recommend it. You get to meet lots of other moms, share stories, ask questions, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would say this is a MUST take. We really enjoyed this class. You are able to meet other Moms going thur the same thing you are. We even still hang out with some for the kids in our group 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto PP. The Moms in my group are currently planning our one-year birthday party for our LOs. Besides, it is a good reason to HAVE to get out of the house which can be challenging with a newborn at home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Best thing I did during my maternity leave! I took the one at FV Riverside. My group still gets together every month. It was an awesome reason to get out of the house, and great to see other moms with newborns - they have a much different perspective even than a mom with a 6 month old. You really do forget what that stage is like with time!
  • Mine was great.  We've met up a few times afterwards as well, have gone to baby storytime together and hope to keep meeting up for a while at least.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"