Pennsylvania Babies
Options

west shore pediatrician recommendations?

We live in Mechanicsburg, but I work in New Cumberland area so anywhere near either (or between) would be great if anyone has any recommendations.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: west shore pediatrician recommendations?

• Options
    We absolutely LOVE our pediatrician!!!  We go to Jones, Daly, Coldren and Associates.  Their website is jdcpediatrics.com.  They have 2 locations...one in Mechanicsburg and one in Camp Hill (right by Cedar Cliff).  
  • Options

imageMOORENOLES:
    We absolutely LOVE our pediatrician!!!  We go to Jones, Daly, Coldren and Associates.  Their website is jdcpediatrics.com.  They have 2 locations...one in Mechanicsburg and one in Camp Hill (right by Cedar Cliff).  

This! DH and I love them too!nWe go to the technolgy parkway one (Mechanicsburg office). They are great!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also go to JDC and since we live in Highland Park their location off of the New Cumberland exit from 83 is so convenient. We have seen so many doctors in there and they are all great.
  • Options
    We love our practice in Mechanicsburg - Ryder Barnes and Associates. There are four doctors, and they stay as late as necessary to see every sick child. I live in the neighborhood and during big flu season (like Swine Flu season last year) they were there until 10:00 or 11:00 at night!
  • Options

We have relatives who go to Ryder, Barnes, Assoc and they love it there too.  Several of our friends love JDC too.

We go to Tan, Garcia, and Achariya in Camp Hill and couldn't be happier.  They have a small staff, are so courteous, and always call back when I call in with questions.  They really take their time with each visit and treat you like every question you have is important.  I especially love Dr. Achariya.  She'll give you her doctor answer and her mom answer :)  We ran into her at the grocery store with her daughters.  She stopped to congratulate us on my son passing an allergy test at the allergist's office.   I had no idea she even knew about it but the allergist faxed them the info for my son's chart.  I was so impressed that she not only read over the report (sometimes doctors just scan over them when you're being seen there) but that she remembered it and acknowledged it.  It was a big deal to us that he passed and she thought so too!

We left another practice after being unhappy with the care my son was receiving.  Sometimes you don't know where you'll find the right fit until you try them out.

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"