Phoenix Babies

Breasfeeding & child birth classes?

Help! Hubby and I still need to take a bf and child birth class! The one at the hospital are filled until after we are full term! Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Breasfeeding & child birth classes?

• This may not be much help, but maybe try a different hospital.  I'm sure there are a lot of private ones, I just don't have any personal first hand knowledge of them.  Or, try asking you doctor about other classes outside of the hospital.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • For BF classes, there's a free class @ Baby, Mother & More - (www.milksmile.com) -  FREE! Breastfeeding Class - Our instructor is Mary Wisneski, LPN, CLC. 
     This is a one-time informative class preparing expecting parents for breastfeeding (yes, we want Dad to come!). This 2 hour class is offered at no charge and is given at our store location. Class is held Saturday mornings from 9am-11am.  Please pick a date 2 or 3 weeks before your delivery date and call in advance to register. 480-890-1870. Upcoming class dates: July 3rd & 17th &31st, Aug 14th & 28th, Sept 11th & 25th, Oct. 9th & 23rd, 2010.
    ? Childbirth Class - Taught by Tracie Halliday - 480-495-4550

If you need a lactaction consultant, I recommend Debbie Gillespie (480.786.0431) she helped me so much after my daughter was born.  The one-on-one focus was awesome and she was so patient.

• Loading the player...
  • Babies R Us holds monthly breastfeeding classes. Just call for details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"