Multiples
Options

OB appointments....

I've had an u/s at all my appointments so far. What do they do during appointments when you don't have an u/s.  My OB said once I hit the second tri he wants to see me every 3 weeks.  What should I expect?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OB appointments....

• Options

When I have an OB appt with no ultrasound... they just take my blood pressure, weight, have me pee in a cup, and listen for heartbeats with a doppler (later in preg will also measure belly and do cervical check).  And of course... ask if I have any questions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagePolarBerry:

When I have an OB appt with no ultrasound... they just take my blood pressure, weight, have me pee in a cup, and listen for heartbeats with a doppler (later in preg will also measure belly and do cervical check).  And of course... ask if I have any questions.

So far, this has been my latest appts too.  At wk 29, they did the glucose test as well as other blood work.  I was told that commencing at wk 33, they'll begin fetal monitoring at each appt, which would be wkly at that point. 

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"