Multiples
Options

32 weeks and a question

so yesterday at the us baby boy is 4.9 and girl is 4.10. 

belly is measuring 40 weeks.  

what did you ladies measure at 32 weeks?

I can't imagine what I will measure in 6 more weeks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 32 weeks and a question

• Options

Great weights!

I measured 40 weeks at 28 weeks but I've got three in there.  I totally know what you mean about not being able to imagine what I will be like in a few weeks.  I have no more room!!!

• Options
    I've measured about 8 weeks ahead the whole time.  At 32 weeks I measured 40 as well.  I grew a ton this week (33 weeks today) and I can tell a huge difference.  I can't believe I could go 5 more weeks (hoping to make it to my 38 week scheduled c-section).  I think I am going to be massive. ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was measuring 43 at 32 1/2 weeks.  Around 30 weeks or so my belly appeared to stop growing outwards and started to grow longer and wider.  (If that makes sense?)

• Options

I never got a measure, but at 34 weeks my babies were 5lb1oz and 4lb14oz

I delivered at 37 weeks and they were 6lbs and 6lb1oz.

Sounds like you are doing a great job growing those babies!

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Awesome weights!

At 29 weeks, I was measuring around 37.  I have been measuring around 8 weeks ahead for a while. 

It's crazy but remember that those measurements are for a singleton and my doctor said it's absolutely normal for twin moms to measure at or around 50 weeks by the end of their pregnancy.  Eek!

• Options

oy, I am going to be stretched to the max by the end. 

both of their heads are smack in the middle of my stomach and I can just feel my belly stretching.

I couldn't imagine 3 in there!  

• Options
    Hehe, I just got back from the doctor and I'm measureing at 43 weeks! Holy cow!
  • Options
    i'm at 31 weeks and am measuring at 35 weeks.  i have a measurement u/s in a week.
    proof that i make babies. jack, grace, and ben, in no particular order
    imageimageimage
  • Options

At 32 weeks, I measured 40 weeks as well.  Smile

TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just went to the OB today and measuring 42 weeks!  Eeekk 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"