South Florida Babies
Options

Posted priceless 3D/4D pics of the twins...hahahaha

So yesterday was quite comical, I must say. Just posted the pics in my blog since its much quicker for me to upload and document. Take a look.

Re: Posted priceless 3D/4D pics of the twins...hahahaha

• Options
    LOL Great pics!!! Baby girl is sure putting on a show and her brother is going to make her pay once they are out of their cozy home!! congrats, I am so excited for you!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

LOL! Those are too funny! You definitely got some great pictures our of those two :) Looks like your little girl was putting on quite the show...or maybe she was paying him back for something he did earlier. 

It's not always the girls fault!  ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Those are awesome pictures.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

These are great!  Too funny :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageUMwife:

LOL! Those are too funny! You definitely got some great pictures our of those two :) Looks like your little girl was putting on quite the show...or maybe she was paying him back for something he did earlier. 

It's not always the girls fault!  ;)

lol good one. Wink I like to believe she inherited her fathers wrestling and Tae Kwon Do skills. hehehehe Though her taking no bull attitude, seems to come from mama. Stick out tongue lmao

Our poor boy, getting all the abuse. I told DH that when they grow and he begins to bug her, I'm going to remind her thats payback for all her bad behavior towards him in the womb.

• Options
    Sounds to me like you will be one busy momma :) LOL!
  • Options
    lol Aww that's too funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aww, hahaha! Great pics.
  • Options
    LMAOOOO I love the butt in the face one... Someday that brother is gonna put his butt in her face and say oh yeah? Look what I can do with my butt! ha ha ha
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"