Georgia Babies

Quick update

Hailey is doing great today!! After sleeping 13 hours last night, she woke up happy, silly, and singing songs. I think it was a combination of being exhausted and the pain meds they gave us that knocked her out. She is such a trooper and has left the eye patch on which totally amazes me. She told Jody (our awesome nanny) that "she has a beautiful pillow on her eye". She seems to be perfectly fine today and we are so thankful. Truly, an answered prayer. We go back to the pedi this afternoon for a follow-up.

Me on the other hand.... I have not been able to relax much and I can't focus on anything else, which really sucks b/c I have huge work deadline today. All I want to do is hang out with my precious baby girl and make sure she is ok. After what we went through yesterday, work just seems too trivial and unimportant. It's hard to meet a deadline when you have that attitude. But alas, I am going to try to buckle down and knock this thing out. 

Thanks to everyone for checking on us and all the thoughts and prayers!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Quick update

• So glad to hear that she is doing well. Hope you get that work done so you can spend the rest of the afternoon/weekend with your DD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay for Hailey doing better! Hopefully you can get the deadline met quickly so that you can just enjoy some nice relaxing time with Hailey.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck at work... I hope you can finish what you need to do so you can go be with Hailey.  I'm glad she is feeling better and the "beautiful pillow on her eye" is just so precious!!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • So glad she is ok!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What great news!  How cute is "the beautiful pillow on my eye".  : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What a big girl she is!! I am glad she is so much better. Enjoy the weekend together!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"