Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

NTR: Need Ideas for a Bachelorette "Scavenger Hunt"

We are taking the bride to the beach this weekend and want her to do a scavenger hunt.  So far we don't have many good ideas yet.  I'm hoping some of you creative ladies can help out. . .

It's pretty open-ended, but are some of the ideas so we you know the lines we are going along:

- Find a guy with the same name as the groom & get your picture taken with him.

- Find a guy who will buy you Sex on the Beach (or some other risque-named drink.)

-Find a couple who has been married more than 25 years and ask them for some advice about marraige.

Re: NTR: Need Ideas for a Bachelorette "Scavenger Hunt"

• Options
    My list had ones like dance with a bald guy or get a phone number from a car, get your picture taken on a sports car, get a guy to give you his boxers. Oh how I love bachelorette parties!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Check this out
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBernadette5:
    My list had ones like dance with a bald guy or get a phone number from a car, get your picture taken on a sports car, get a guy to give you his boxers. Oh how I love bachelorette parties!!

Did you actually get some guy to give you his boxers??  Yeah, I can't wait for the party!  Party!!!

• Options
    Ohhh. . .good list, fairychick.  I didn't find anything nearly that helpful when I searched.
  • Options
    Ok, I obviously had a naughty bachelorette party or I just have naughty friends!  I had to get a pair of mens underwear, get a condom from a male,  Ummm, I think that was it.  At my bff's she had to find the number of her age in guys with the same name as her fiance.  The guys then had to sign her shirt and put a piece of marital advice on it!
  • Options

For my bachelorette party, we did a scavenger hunt in downtown Indianapolis.  The two that I can remember clearly ( I was pretty drunk during most of it)  I got a guy to give me his boxer shorts, which I made one my bridesmaids go get a bag for me to put them in, lol, and I had to ask a cop on the street for a ticket. 

He was a pretty cool cop, so he wrote a fake one for prostitution.  He probably could have given us a real one for public intoxication, but he saw we were a big bachlorette party and played along.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"