Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

free sonogram for 11-13 weekers

Ultraview imaging in Arlington is offering free ultrasounds (I don't know the difference between sonogram and ultrasound) for women between weeks 11 and 13. It is free, I went today and paid nothing. I also didn't show any type of insurance. We were in there for about 45 minutes, the lady doing them is working on being able to do the NT scans (she taking classes) so this is just a learning experience for her so that is why they are free. We got to see the baby in 3-D and even got 2 3-D printouts but they are in black in white. We also got 3 other regular black and white pics from her. She made a guess at the sex but she was so nice! I would reccomend anyone that is in the right time frame go and get this done, it is completely free and you get to see the baby on a big screen. They also do have great deals for women who are further along. I am just passing this on, I am in no way benefiting from this. There web address is below:

https://www.ultraviewimaging.com/prenatal/index.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) i am never without it (anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling) i fear" -E.E. Cummings (In Memory of Baby Beluga 3-21-10)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"