TTC After a Loss

Since we're polling and confessing....

Tell me something embarrassing about yourself!  Devil

I promise we won't hold it against you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Since we're polling and confessing....

• My skirt fell down while teaching on the first day of school. I'm blushing writing this. 
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagekathymarie:
    My skirt fell down while teaching on the first day of school. I'm blushing writing this. 

LOL I'm sorry this happened to you! However, it is funny!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imagekathymarie:
    My skirt fell down while teaching on the first day of school. I'm blushing writing this. 

Yikes!  That's okay...when I was in the classroom, I had to wear a microphone and the speaker was mounted in the classroom.  Within the first week, I went to the restroom down the hall with the mic still on.  Who knew those things could carry so far?!

• omg this is soo funny

When I was younger my boyfriend was down town and my clitoris(hehe) got stuck inbetween his gap in his teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAoOOOOOO

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagepigtails1031:

omg this is soo funny

When I was younger my boyfriend was down town and my clitoris(hehe) got stuck inbetween his gap in his teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!  TOO FUNNY!!

• Embarrassed I peed my pants in the third grade because my teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom until I was done cleaning my desk.  It was absolutely humiliating...she probably felt bad.  Good for her, b!tch! (I'm not bitter Stick out tongue )

• imageshelshel79:

Embarrassed I peed my pants in the third grade because my teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom until I was done cleaning my desk.  It was absolutely humiliating...she probably felt bad.  Good for her, b!tch! (I'm not bitter Stick out tongue )

I did this in the first grade...huge puddle at my desk and all, and told my teacher I "must have sat in something wet".  Yeah, good one, Aubs!

• imageAubs13:
    imagepigtails1031:

omg this is soo funny

LMAO!!  TOO FUNNY!!

HA!  OMG, talk about ruining the mood!
  • imageAubs13:
    imageshelshel79:

Embarrassed I peed my pants in the third grade because my teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom until I was done cleaning my desk.  It was absolutely humiliating...she probably felt bad.  Good for her, b!tch! (I'm not bitter Stick out tongue )

I did this in the first grade...huge puddle at my desk and all, and told my teacher I "must have sat in something wet".  Yeah, good one, Aubs!

*giggle*  Good response!
  • imagepigtails1031:

omg this is soo funny

OOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHH!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • I once got a bloody nose during a drunken make-out session with a random guy at a party in college.  The worst part?  Neither one of us noticed until I got up because I had to go to the bathroom.  I blamed it on him, but I'm pretty sure it was my nose that was bleeding.

At least we were drunk, so it was less embarassing at the time.

• imageerinlovesdavid:

I once got a bloody nose during a drunken make-out session with a random guy at a party in college.  The worst part?  Neither one of us noticed until I got up because I had to go to the bathroom.  I blamed it on him, but I'm pretty sure it was my nose that was bleeding.

At least we were drunk, so it was less embarassing at the time.

OHMYGOSH!  That's okay...I got sick (like vomit sick) during a....um...ahem....different kind of druken session in college.  Oops.

• imagepigtails1031:

omg this is soo funny

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!  I just fell off of my bed laughing at this.  O.M.G!!!!

• So, there was this tradition at my college that before you graduated you had to streak through this grassy area "the hollow" buck naked. 

Well, one night after a sorority party we drunkenly decided this would be a great time.  The problem was that the campus police knew of this tradition, and stood at the top of the hollow with flashlights on the weekends.  So, here I am running naked, holding my clothes, and suddenly..SPOTLIGHTED!  The officer kept yelling "you are not in trouble, just come here."  Of course, who would go talk to a policeman naked?!  So, I kept running all the way back to the party. 

But, when I got there I realized I had lost my underwear and had to go back to look for it.  I did find it, and then proceeded to twirl it around my head at different parties for the rest of the night screaming "I found my effin' underwear!!"

Yeah, I did not feel too proud when I woke up the next morning.

• imageRunSchwartzRun:

So, there was this tradition at my college that before you graduated you had to streak through this grassy area "the hollow" buck naked. 

Well, one night after a sorority party we drunkenly decided this would be a great time.  The problem was that the campus police knew of this tradition, and stood at the top of the hollow with flashlights on the weekends.  So, here I am running naked, holding my clothes, and suddenly..SPOTLIGHTED!  The officer kept yelling "you are not in trouble, just come here."  Of course, who would go talk to a policeman naked?!  So, I kept running all the way back to the party. 

But, when I got there I realized I had lost my underwear and had to go back to look for it.  I did find it, and then proceeded to twirl it around my head at different parties for the rest of the night screaming "I found my effin' underwear!!"

I hope someone told this story at your wedding! Too funny! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageRunSchwartzRun:

So, there was this tradition at my college that before you graduated you had to streak through this grassy area "the hollow" buck naked. 

LMFAO!

• imageshelshel79:
    imageAubs13:
    imageshelshel79:

*giggle*  Good response!

This...only mine is WAY more embarassing because it was sixth grade.  My friend dared me to throw something as this annoying boy (I guess we were mean).  It hit him in the head and stuck in his hair.  I am a goody 2 shoes so I laughed really hard, then I couldn't get away to go to the bathroom because a teacher thought they saw something and came to talk to us.  I literally laughed so hard I peed my pants.  I tied my sweatshirt around my waist and tried not to get up for the rest of the day. 

• I swallowed a quarter when i was younger. I couldn't poop it out. I had to go in and have it surgically removed.

I was licking it because it was dirty and I wanted to clean it. It got stuck in my throat and I couldn't breathe well. Luckily i could still breathe though. My dad rushed me to the hospital, and mid way there i swallowed it.

It all seems like the same day for me, but i know that it was atleast a week later when i had the surgery. It was the first time i had to go under. I remember screaming and crying, i didn't like the feeling at all.

I still have the x-rays.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• imagepigtails1031:

omg this is soo funny

Bahahahahah! Amazing!!!

I am also DYING at Run Schwartz Run's story! 

? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelrachelle80:

These are all fantastic.

I don't know what my most embarrassing story is...I have lots. I pretty much live in a cloud of embarrassment.

I feel the same way!

Hmmmm, one time?  I was a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding (when I was 16) and when I walked up onto the altar, the back of my (long) dress got caught under my heel and ripped the back of the dress.  Loudly.  Many of the guests later told me that they heard it (thank you, Church accoustics).  Thankfully only the bottom 6" or so of the dress was torn, but my heel was caught around it.  We had to stand on the altar the whole time, and I kept worrying how bad it was and what the hell was I gonna do to walk out without tripping over the twisted mess.  I walked out okay and we then immediately cut off the ripped part.  Thankfully it was in the back of the dress so didn't ruin pictures.  Such a knucklehead.  Confused

• imageRunSchwartzRun:

OMG that is classic!!!

• DH likes to tell about the first time I farted in front of him.

We were taking a long car trip to visit his family. I was holding my fart in for so long, and i just let it go silently.

Then, it hit us both. It has to be the worst fart i ever had! He rolled down his window gagging. It was bad.

• The most hilarious thing I can think of is when me and DH (boyfriend at the time) decided to get adventerous, we bought some liquid latex and we covered ourselves.  So funny and really sexy...until we started to take it off DH!  We didn't know your hair should be shaved! We had to pull little bit by little bit and cut his hair with scissors at the same time.  He still has awful memories of this night.

So WARNING if you are going to use liquid latex, make sure you shave anywhere you are going to place it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• imageCashewsMommy:

I swallowed a quarter when i was younger. I couldn't poop it out. I had to go in and have it surgically removed.

I was licking it because it was dirty and I wanted to clean it. It got stuck in my throat and I couldn't breathe well. Luckily i could still breathe though. My dad rushed me to the hospital, and mid way there i swallowed it.

It all seems like the same day for me, but i know that it was atleast a week later when i had the surgery. It was the first time i had to go under. I remember screaming and crying, i didn't like the feeling at all.

I still have the x-rays.

I can one-up your x-rays!  When I was in the first grade, I stuck a bead up my nose to "impress" one of the boys.  I had to go to the ER to have it removed.  My mom still has the bead.  Ick!

• imageleslies81:

The most hilarious thing I can think of is when me and DH (boyfriend at the time) decided to get adventerous, we bought some liquid latex and we covered ourselves.  So funny and really sexy...until we started to take it off DH!  We didn't know your hair should be shaved! We had to pull little bit by little bit and cut his hair with scissors at the same time.  He still has awful memories of this night.

So WARNING if you are going to use liquid latex, make sure you shave anywhere you are going to place it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Where did you buy liquid latex???? BWAAAHHHHH

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageleslies81:

The most hilarious thing I can think of is when me and DH (boyfriend at the time) decided to get adventerous, we bought some liquid latex and we covered ourselves.  So funny and really sexy...until we started to take it off DH!  We didn't know your hair should be shaved! We had to pull little bit by little bit and cut his hair with scissors at the same time.  He still has awful memories of this night.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Too funny!  I may or may not have had a similar experience with glow in the dark glue.  Before DH (don't tell!)  Gawd, that was a fun night though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"