New York Babies

Hudson Valley Fertility-Fishkill NY

michantmichant member
edited July 2021 in New York Babies
Dont waste your time w/ them.  Just went today for my IUI after a week and a half of injections, lab time and ultrasounds the nurse ended up doing the IUI.  Dr. was no where around.  Love the way they scheduled this very important step in mine and my husbands life only to have the nurse do the procedure.  Maybe they should have let me decide who was going to do it.  This Dr. will only be around in the beginning stages of your infertility treatments.  The rest of the process will be handled by his staff!  HMMMMMM wonder who will get the big fat check from the insurance co. the dr. or his nurse!

Re: Hudson Valley Fertility-Fishkill NY

• Wow- that is crazy and I would be frustrated/angry if I were you too.  I actually considered them too- but then realized that from my house it was almost the same distance as going to SIRM in westchester so I chose the later.  I hope you get your BFP this cycle and dont have to see them anymore!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks for the feedback
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a bad vibe from HV so I switched to Diamond Institute, but nurses doing IUI is very common.  At Diamond the doctor decided the protocol on my first few visits, but once my cycle started I never saw him again. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"