Military Families
Options

Well this is lovely...LIP

Soldiers try to take care of their surviving families and the government basically says well you're gonna keep taking care of us a little longer too...even though you've already given the greatest sacrifice for your country.

VA kept pact from soldiers, families...

ET: Bad grammar...Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well this is lovely...LIP

• Options
    I remember reading about that when the story first broke over the summer. So sad. And so selfish.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Wow, that is sickening.  It's hard to accept sometimes, but there are so many secrets about our government's agenda that slowly seem to surface.  It's very defining to see how much they really "care" about the sacrifices of our fallen soldiers.  God bless those families and may this all be corrected so that the insurance companies will not reap fiscal benefit from our fallen heroes and their families..

Thank you for the post. 

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My MIL was telling me about this, but often times she gets her story wrong and I was hoping that was the case this time.  It's sickening that Prudential is trying to profit from the money that should go to a widow and their family.  Disgusting!
  • Options
    I couldn't believe it when I read it. The soldiers gave everything for this country and now the country is trying to take from their families. I just want to cry. It's horrible.
  • Options
    Wow. Looks like DH and I won't be using Prudential for anything if we can help it. (Meaning for things we have a choice, obviously, it seems that the government does what it wants with "our" money.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"