New Mexico Babies

How many kids do you want?

Not how many you and DH have agreed on, or how many your finances or age limit you too, but how many you would ideally have.  You can reply with details/reasons though  Big Smile
[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How many kids do you want?

• I would love 5 kids, but my hubby wants 4 so we agreed that 4 is a good number.
  • I used to want 2, and that is what we agreed on when we got married.  We waited 7.5 years to have DS and somewhere in there I changed my mind to 4.  DH thinks that is crazy, but I think I have talked him into 3  Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • We are planning on only having this one of our own, but we want to adopt at least one more.  There are far too many children in New Mexico without families.  I don't think I could honestly have another child after this one and not feel guilty about all the children that need homes.  We are open to taking sibling groups, so I'm not real sure how many will end up with.  We have a ranch in McKinley County where we have the space to have an army...so we will see what happens!
  • We decided on 2 long ago.  I would kind of maybe think about more.  If we did decide to have more we would most likely adopt.
  • DH says 2-3 and I say 3-4 so I guess we will compromise on 3. That very well may change after this one though, only time will tell
    Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • For the longest time, I didn't think I could even have kids so I never thought about how many I wanted.  This LO on the way will be my first, but I really feel like it will be my only birth child as this has been a difficult pregnancy.  I would definitely consider adopting one more though. 

BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We decided on 2. However, if we were to have twins, we would have another to make the numbers even.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"