Multiples
Options

Please tell me not to worry...

I haven?t felt the babies move yet?. Everyone keeps asking me have I and looking so surprised when I say no!!

Late twin loss at 19 weeks on September 24, 2010. Lincoln Perry, my rainbow baby, born June 15, 2012. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13 Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker

Re: Please tell me not to worry...

• Options

Don't worry!!

I have three inside and didn't feel anything until after 20 weeks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am 19 weeks and everyone keeps asking me and I cant say for sure either way. I think it is just gas or growing pains.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't worry, E didn't feel them until 19weeks. She had some extra "insulation" before the pregnancy (her words, not mine) so she didn't feel them right away

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't feel mine on a regular basis until 24 weeks.  Don"t worry.
    TTC Since 2007 M/C survivor twice in 2008 IVF twice at CCRM in 2009 TWIN BOYS born in July 2010 IVF again in 2011 BABY GIRL due August 2012
  • Options
    I didn't really feel them until 25 weeks.
  • Options
    Don't worry.  I think I started to feel DS around 17-18 weeks and DD after 20
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2 chem preg, 4 failed IUIs, 2 canc IVFs, 2 BFN IVFs, IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    3/23 Beta #1 @ 17dpo = 913, Beta #2 @ 19dpo = 1724, Beta #3 @ 21 dpo = 3240
    First u/s 3/29 @ 5 weeks 2 days - 3 sacs 6 weeks 3 days - 3 heartbeats 8 Weeks - Lost Baby C, Babies A and B going strong
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I have fibroids also...I'm hoping this may be some of the reason!
    Late twin loss at 19 weeks on September 24, 2010. Lincoln Perry, my rainbow baby, born June 15, 2012. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13 Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just felt movement from Baby B last week and Baby A this week. I have an anterior placenta which caused me to delay feeling the movement. When I did feel them though, I could feel them from the outside as well.

With an aneterior placenta, they were punching away, but just hitting the placenta instead of me.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • Options
    I was having the same worry. especially with all the mom's in my birth month feeling their babies already! I keep cheering them on to MOVE! One day they'll listen to their momma! =)
  • Options
    I didn't feel my first kick until 17 weeks and even then it was probably only once every few days. I didn't feel consistent movement until about 24. Everything is fine!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I didn't feel anything until after 20 weeks, then only very small flutters.  It was probably 24 weeks before it was pronounced.  Even then I would lie still and concentrate to feel a movement or two within 15 or 20 minutes.  Then, wow, did it start!  Now, they don't stop and DH can feel them easily from the outside.

Don't worry!

• Options
    Don't worry, I didn't feel them until 18 or 19 weeks and it was so faint at first I hardly noticed it unless I was really still.  Don't stress yourself out about it, Im sure you will feel them soon.
  • Options
    I am right there with you! And I see my MFM tomorrow so I am going to ask him about that. Maybe anterior placentas like PP mentioned?
  • Options
    I had an anterior placenta which makes movement harder to feel - I didn't feel them move at all until about 20 weeks, and no good hard kicks until 22 weeks - and even then I didn't feel them regularly until about 24 weeks. Smile
  • Options
    I didn't feel them till 19w.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    I didn't feel my first until right at 20 weeks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"