Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

The Bachelor Pad Finale (Spoilers)

Watching the Bachelor Pad has been my guilty pleasure all summer long, and the finale didn't dissapoint. I wish they'd spent more time on the reunion. There had to be more drama than that.

All season I've been confused about the $250K prize. At certain times I thought they'd split it; then I thought they each got the full amount. The twist at the end last night had me on the edge of the bed with one hand over my mouth (OK my life is a little boring).

I wish Kiptyn and Tenley would have won, but I'm glad that Natalie and Dave shared it. I'm even more glad that it wasn't Kovacs and Elizabeth (I can't stand here-she's all shades of crazy).I'm sure Dave was about to wet himself thinking he'd lost out on the money, though.

Despite my dislike of Elizabeth, her dark hair looked good. I've been saying all along she needed to die it closer to it's natural color because the brassy hair next to her orange skin wasn't doing her any good.

Any thoughts?   

Re: The Bachelor Pad Finale (Spoilers)

• Options

I LOVED this show!!! I, too, must have a boring life because I was on edge almost the whole show last night! DH even watched it with me! Big Smile

I totally agree with you on Elizabeth... She definitely had a one-sided relationship going on with Kovacs too!

I was happy with the ending and loved the twist they threw in there with them having to choose to 'keep' or 'share'... I totally thought Natalie chose 'keep'!!! That would have been nuts!!!

I SO hope they have another one of these shows!!! I think I liked it more than the actual Bachelor/Bachelorette shows...

High risk momma: Diagnosed with a partially abrupted placenta at 32 weeks and sentenced to strict bed rest for the remainder. Pregnancy Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    imagelindsleek:

I was happy with the ending and loved the twist they threw in there with them having to choose to 'keep' or 'share'... I totally thought Natalie chose 'keep'!!! That would have been nuts!!!

I totally thought this too based on what she said. So crazy. Definitely loved that twist though. I bet their relationship would have been in the toilet if Nat chose to keep... I hope Dave and Nat do end up living in the same place so they can move forward with their relationship.

Agreed about Elizabeth. She is a hot mess and bugs the crap out of me.

I love Tenley! She is adorable and she and Kiptyn make a cute couple. I hope they last!

Anyone else think it was weird how Jake was a judge for the dance competition? I mean, Tenley AND Elizabeth were both on his season. I think they needed someone more impartial.

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageRachelilly23:
    imagelindsleek:

I totally thought this too based on what she said. So crazy. Definitely loved that twist though. I bet their relationship would have been in the toilet if Nat chose to keep... I hope Dave and Nat do end up living in the same place so they can move forward with their relationship.

Agreed about Elizabeth. She is a hot mess and bugs the crap out of me.

I love Tenley! She is adorable and she and Kiptyn make a cute couple. I hope they last!

Anyone else think it was weird how Jake was a judge for the dance competition? I mean, Tenley AND Elizabeth were both on his season. I think they needed someone more impartial.

I like how Kovacs thought a friendship could last if one chose to keep all the money. I would drop that selfish friend!

I hope Tenley and Kiptyn stay together as well. I thought it was a bit odd having Jake judge. I didn't watch the whole season and didn't remember Elizabeth was on that one. Maybe that's because Michelle's crazy outshined Elizabeth's.

DH wonders which of the super six will be on Dancing with the Stars next. He's pretty sure that's why they did the tie in.  

• Options

I wished it was Tenely and Kipton too that won but like you ladies said I'm so glad it wasn't Elizabeth and Kovacs..ugh he's an ass and she is beyond crazy! I kinda felt bad for her because hey I think all of us have dated a jerk but towards the end of the season I was just like shutup! lol

I too was on the edge of my seat because Natalie is so selfish that I thought she was gonna choose keep! But I'm glad they shared..I didn't like Dave on his season either but he's kinda won me over on BP

MICHELLE!! she is such a fridgid biatch..get over yourself and move on...I love how anytime someone said anything negative towards Tenely they got booed from the audience!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"