3rd Trimester
Options

birthing class snack

DH and I signed up to bring snack to class this week. Only problem is I have no clue what to bring, it has to be something that is easy to eat so that we can take it back to our seats. Last week the teacher brought in snack and she brought in bags of pretzels and white cheddar popcorn. So I need ideas!

TIA

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: birthing class snack

• Options
    If you're going the chip route like he teacher did, I hear great things about these cheeseburger Doritos, lately. (Have yet to try them.) What about Chex mix? When I think snacks though, I think peanuts with olives and cheese-crackers-pepperoni. Also, dips! MMmmmMm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Granola

Brownies

Tea Sandwhichs

Peanuts

???? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Trail Mix? Its hard, because you want to bring something yummy, but you don't wanna look like an irresponsible pregnant woman for bringing junk food:-)

Thank God we brought our own snacks. They should really consider the fact that different pregnant women need different food! Like me, I NEED rice krispies treats. haha, and those with GD probably wouldn't be able to indulge in the junk I would show up with!

• Options
    Rice Krispies treats? They are always popular and they aren't that time consuming. You could cut them up beforehand and put them in cupcake papers to make them easy to take back to seats.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

the first thing that popped to mind with me was fruit... but thats because I have been craving fruit like crazy right now. Cantalopue is like the perfect snack for me..

And now I feel the need to go buy a cantalopue and eat the whole thing :)

• Options
    What about granola bars or brownies?
  • Options
    Geez I wish I was in some of your birthing classes! We had to bring a "healthy" snack.  DH and I brought fruit and wheat pita chips with hummus.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Tonight is our first class and I was assigned snack duty. I made homemade muffins, I was told to bring something healthy, so I am. lol They are actually really good muffins, and have shredded apples, shreddded carrots, coconut, and raisins in them. They are super easy to make and pretty filling...

https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/morning-glory-muffins-recipe

warning about that website though, if you are like me and desiring anything that resembles a baked good, don't go clicking through all the recipies! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"