Orange County Babies

Free Classes at Studio Seaside in CDM this week

Hey girls, some of you may remember that I love Studio Seaside in Newport/Corona del Mar for workouts for moms since they have good classes and great childcare. A few other bumpies work out here, too. Anyhow, I just received an email about the open house (read: free classes) this week and pasted it below. Membership also includes their stroller strides-type classes. We love going there so I thought if any of you are looking to workout this week, you might like the freebie.

The email is below:

Studio Seaside is offering an OPEN HOUSE WEEK of FREE after-school and evening classes September 13th-16th  You are all invited to come and check out Studio Seaside classes and instructors!   Next week we are offering free classes each evening to promote our fall line up.  Check out the schedule below and email me to reserve your spot in any of the classes you would like to try.  Please feel free to invite other moms who you know would love the classes.

*Our Open House Raffle has some amazing prizes (one hr. massage with childcare, studio membership, private yoga sessions..etc)

*Open House is your last chance to take advantage of our current monthly rates (for new clients - no change to current members)

*You are more than welcome to just stop in and check us out.. you do not need to attend class to come to our Open House.. but if you (or your kids) do want to attend classes, you will have to reserve a spot.

PLEASE RESERVE CLASSES FROM THIS LIST:

1. Monday: 3:30pm Power Flow Yoga, 4:30pm Cardio Kickboxing  or 8:00pm Candlelight Yoga

2. Tuesday: 3:30pm Pre Ballet *ages 4-6*: Ballet Body Pilates Mat, Prenatal Pilates

3. Wednesday: 3:30pm Power Flow Yoga,  4:30pm Kids Art *ages 3 and up*, 8:00pm Spa Yoga 

4. Thursday: 3:30pm Power Flow Yoga , 4:45pm Kids Yoga *ages 3 1/2 and up* , 5:30pm Prenatal Yoga

Zoe Bertoia
Owner & ACE Certified Trainer

zoe@studioseaside.com

Studio Seaside
3711 E. Coast Hwy,
Corona del Mar,

www.studioseaside.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"