January 2011 Moms

Hope this works... Boy name clicky poll..

Since we seem to have a string of them going this afternoon, I thought I would try making one.  DH and I are team green so we are trying to pick out 2 names.   We've got the girl one covered:
Emily Jane "Ozzie" (last name sounds like that, but is spelled differently)
We need help picking out our boy name.  I thought it would be nice to use DH's name as a middle name, but he's not too sure.  What do you guys think of that as well?  For the girl's name, we are using my mom's middle name (she passed away when I was in high school, so we've always wanted to incorporate part of her name in some way).  [Poll]

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hope this works... Boy name clicky poll..

• I was close.. lol.. somehow things got doubled up.. at least it posted this time!  Thanks for the help on this one ladies!
  • I voted for adam but I like Colin just as much,
  • Loading the player...
  • Colin was our 2nd name for a boy if we decided not to go with Patrick, so I would go with Colin.
  • Colin is way too common IMO and Adam adds an extra D, but none are bad options really! I picked Ryan though.
  • I voted Ryan David, but honestly all your names work just fine IMO.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"