Multiples
Options

what's the deal with belly pressure?

how come some days it feels like my skin is going to explode and then others I feel fine?

Is it baby positioning? Growing? Today I can barely sit upright in my office chair and I can't eat a freaking thing.

Re: what's the deal with belly pressure?

• Options

So funny, I was just thinking about this.  Last week I had a few days that we almost unbearable and the last few days have been fine.  I was wondering if it was growth spurts from the babies that my belly needs time to catch up to. 

It's SO uncomfortable, hope you're feeling better soon. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Count me in too!

I feel like I've over stuffed myself with food and there is no more room for my belly to go... except, it's not food...it's babies.... Is it possible for my skin to be exhuasted? lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have those random days, too. Today isn't one of them. Smile
  • Options
    I notice this on certain days too, but I have figured out that it is just my belly compensating for growth.  I usually wake up the next day and notice that my belly has grown.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OMG, it so nice to know others feel like that too!  Some days I literally feel like the babies are gonna burst right through my skin.  I don't know any other moms of multiples so my mommy friends have no idea what i'm talking about when I describe this feeling.  I don't know if they're just shifting postitions or they are growing, but it is so uncomfortable!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"