New Jersey Babies

Ped. Recs and obgyn recs in Monmouth county?

My husband is from holmdel but I know nothing about the area really. I would want a considerate ped willing to take her/his time with us and not rush us out the door. I also prefer female obgyns. We are moving end of october so lo will be almost 11 months. TIA!

Re: Ped. Recs and obgyn recs in Monmouth county?

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bethany Pediatrics is Hazlet. Dr. Pascucci & Dr. Ruda are my faves, but they are all pretty great. They are in the Bethany Commons complex along with my OBGYN rec - Riverview Women's Health. There are (I think) 5 Drs, 3 of which are women. HTH and GL!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Birthday
    imageimageimageimage
  • imageBurtonMomma:
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bethany Pediatrics is Hazlet. Dr. Pascucci & Dr. Ruda are my faves, but they are all pretty great. They are in the Bethany Commons complex along with my OBGYN rec - Riverview Women's Health. There are (I think) 5 Drs, 3 of which are women. HTH and GL!!

I was going to recommend the exact same thing!!

I plan on using Dr. Pascucci for my first child.  He came HIGHLY recommended to me from family and acquantences (sp?).  They were so nice on my phone interview with them as well.

Riverview Women's Health is the OB/gyno practice I go to.  3 women and 2 men are in the practice.  My main OB is Michelle Jacoby in the practice, but when you're pregnant you have to meet all 5 of the doctors b/c you don't know which one will be on call the day of your child's birth.  All 5 are great people though! I haven't gotten a bad vibe or experience from any of them.

Make sure your insurance excepts these and Riverview Hospital, as that is where they all work with.  Riverview is a great hospital and they are under going renovations to make their L&D wing even better!

• Loading the player...
  • i love love Dr. Nacy DeNicola shes in holmdell right across from kohls.. her practice is called Childrens Health Care ... shes great and to top it off shes the only doc there!
  •  I Love Dr. Nacy DeNicola - (Pedi) she is wonderful and her office staff are the nicest you can find.  Really helpful and friendly. 

I went to Riverview Women's Health with 6 doctors for my OB and I WOULD NOT recommend them if you have any issues at all.  They rushed me in and out of the office and when I had both the school nurse and my accupuncturist concerned about my blood pressure Dr. Michelle Jacoby actually said that it was fine and I only had to worry if I was walking more than 5 miles a day.  When I went back a week later with more concerns about high blood pressure Dr. Jacoby told me to stop having other people take my blood pressure- it was fine and only a bit high because I was overweight. 

My high risk doctor a week later put me in the hospital for a week because my blood pressure was near stoke level. 

good Luck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"