January 2011 Moms

3D Ultrasound pics

We just got back from the 3D ultrasound- it was awesome!  I would highly recommend it!  We got to see baby sucking his/her thumb, swallowing, opening and closing fists, and jumping all over!  It was so special for DH and I to do together- of course I started crying at the beginning- the 3D just makes it so real!  They measured baby at 1 lb 4 oz with a EDD of 1/1/11.  Due dates seem to fluctuate at each ultrasound though- so who knows right?  :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3D Ultrasound pics

• having trouble with pics.. just a minute..

• Loading the player...
  • These are such beautiful photos of your LO!! I am so thankful that our doc has been doing 3D as well.  They are sooo worth it!
  • that is so cool! I love the sucking thumb one. our doc doesn't do 3D and we keep going back and forth about if we want to go and do it or be surprised. knowing me in about 2 months, Im going to want to do it...even more so now after seeing yours!
  • Those are precious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Those are such great pics!  I had quite a few 3D u/s pics of Eleanor during my last 6 weeks of pregnancy.  DH hated them and said they creeped him out, so I know he would never go for paying for a 3D package :(.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!  We really had a good time this morning.  It's a package deal so we get to go back 2 more times.  They said around the 28 wk and 34 wk are pretty good for pics as well.  Our tech at Kaiser only gave us 1 pic and I really wanted some more!  hehe.  Enjoy the weekend!
  • Uh oh.. already sucking his/her thumb in the womb. :)

At 2 of my u/s with Olivia, she was sucking her thumb. Wouldn't you know at 6 weeks she found her thumb and never looked at a paci again. Her left thumb is permanently prune-y. 

Glad you got to enjoy your LO today. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Haha!  My brother (he's a pediatric dentist) already commented to start saving for braces.  LOL. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"