January 2011 Moms

Due date changed

Just got back from OB.  We went over the results of the ultrasound- everything looks fine except that the due date is now 12/29/10.  She also measured me and noted that I was a little over 24 inches- which she said goes with the new date.  She said that of course it is still a window of time- but that most likely I am about a week further along than thought initially.  Of course, January momma's board is where it's at though!  :)

So, I guess could you please change my date on the January momma's homepage.  Thanks so much!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Due date changed

• That seems to happen a lot! I'm wondering where I'll be after next Friday since at the last one we were moved from Feb to Jan! My doc to this day disagrees, we'll see!

Yay you, getting to meet LO sooner! Definitely not a bad thing! ;o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is my due date too!  We are still hoping for a New Year's baby though (or after)!
  • Loading the player...
  • Each time we go in my LO measures ahead of schedule; however, they have yet to actually change my due date as I was told there is a week or so window of "expectability"(and yep I made that word up!!).  I wonder if they will ever chage mine?? 
    Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • DS measured ahead through my entire pregnancy (which didn't match my o-date or LMP), but they never changed my due date.  He was born 2 weeks early so I guess those measurements must mean something.
  • imagejaejaevee:
    DS measured ahead through my entire pregnancy (which didn't match my o-date or LMP), but they never changed my due date.  He was born 2 weeks early so I guess those measurements must mean something.

My daughter measured a week and some ahead at 19 weeks, but they never changed my EDD because I knew exactly when I had my LMP. She was born 1 week 2 days LATE @ 8.4lbs. So, she was just a big, stubborn girl. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"