1st Trimester
Options

first dr. appt in a couple hours...I'm a little worried

Last Monday I started having morning sickness and after about 6-7 days it has improved. Today I woke up with no nausea. I guess it just has me a little freaked out that something could be wrong now. Am I being irrational or should I be worried something has happened?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: first dr. appt in a couple hours...I'm a little worried

• Options
    oops, double post!
    Anniversary

• Options
    as long as you're not bleeding or having severe cramps, you're fine. they say that's how morning sickness is... one day you wake up and it's gone! nice timing on the dr's appointment, though, because it's obviously scary and you want to make sure everything's ok, so you'll believe a dr more than you'll believe us! :)
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally normal.  You may just be given a little break.  Or it may be gone for good.  Just enjoy it!

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Options

I have gone through days of having pregnancy symptoms and then the next day I would feel great. 

I have been worried too!  I go to the doctors in a half hour to hear the heart beat. Because of the nature of my job I had to tell all my co-workers today.  I almost feel I could be jinxing it!  (I know silly!)

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"