Success after IF

When did a digital say "pregnant" for you?

I'm starting to cave.  I'm getting weak. someone stop me!

I know when regular sticks say something, but I don't want to dink around with them.  If you've got some comparisons, please share. Thanks!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence

Re: When did a digital say "pregnant" for you?

• All of my first BFPs were 8dp3dt but I never tested before then. Also, I was pg with twins at the time. Good luck! Dying to know! How many dpt are you?
  • 8dp3dt
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • 8dp3dt.  Hope this is it for you!
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • I first got a + on a digital at 11 DPO.  Where are you at right now??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got a BFN on an internet cheapie at 5dp5dt. I didn't test again until 8dp5dt when I got my BFP. If I would have tested at 7dp5dt, I would have probably seen a pregnant as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 8dp6dt, but I was too chicken to test before my beta. Had beta of 56 that same day, so who knows if it would've even shown up if I had tested too much sooner.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got a fainter than faint positive with FMU at 4dp5dt on a FRER but the digital said not pregnant.  I did not get a pregnant on a digital until 6dp5dt.  I was pregnant with twins at the time.  GOOD LUCK :) 
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 10dp3dt (incase I don't have the numbers right:  Sun:  E/R, Wed:  ET, Thur:  faint line, Fri am faint line, Fri pm bought a digital, BFP). 

GL!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got a BFN on 4dp5dt.  Then on 5dp I got the faintest of lines on a regular test w/ FMU, and later that day I got a BFP on an EPT digital.  I really thought it would be negative.  How many dpt are you now?  I am dying for you to test!!!!!
  • 1st test with a + was 7dp5dt and it was faint.  I did not test before that. 

I then went out and got the digital so I could see the word pregnant and that was 8dp5dt. 

• 5dp5dt

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 11 dpiui very faint $tree +.  12 dpiui Pregnant on the digital.

It's soooo tempting but I think you should wait.  Easier said that done.

imageimageimage
    TTC #1: IUI #2 = BFP , Betas 550 (16 dpiui), 1523 (18 dpiui)
    Hypothyroid, LPD, FSH 13.0, TTC 2 yrs B4 BFP

TTC #2: FSH 23, AMA, IUI 1, 2, 3 = BFN, IVF #1 = MC
    IVF #2 = BFP - Betas 194 (14dp2dt), 366 (16 dp2dt), 841 (18 dp2dt)
    (vanished twin ~7 weeks)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 8dp5dt...and it wasn't even fmu.  good luck to you!
  • No positive digital till 8dp5dt.  Tried on 6 and 7 (when I got + on FRER's) but no dice till 8.
  • i got a bfp with a FRER at 10dpo. i only had 1 digital and waited until 12dpo.
  • IVF1 9dp3dt

IVF2 8dp3dt

• Only test if you think you can bear to have a broken heart.

That being said, and you know I wish you all the luck in the world and I'm one of those women who tested super early always, I was 4dp5dt with a super faint line on FRER.  Don't recall when I did digital because I wanted to make damn sure I didn't see that "Not Pregnant" notice show up in the mirror.  Couldn't have stood that.  But I admit I do like staring at an early FRER and tilting it back and forth in bright light trying to see that little pink line ...

• 11dpiui
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

• BFN on a First Response at 11dpo but then a BFP on a digital at 13 dpo.
    TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • thanks gals. I'm going to wait.

Matters are complicated in my head right now - I have NO ZIP NONE symptoms and now, to boot, I have a fever of 100.3. (baseline is 97.2 for me)  I'm pretty sure I'm about to set a record for the number of "5 Minute Pregnancies" a woman has ever had.   I've had this low grade fever for 2 days, off and on now... and this is a CONSISTANT pattern for me.

Pretty sure there will be no good news friday, sorry.

;-(

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • imageDavezWife:

thanks gals. I'm going to wait.

Matters are complicated in my head right now - I have NO ZIP NONE symptoms and now, to boot, I have a fever of 100.3. (baseline is 97.2 for me)  I'm pretty sure I'm about to set a record for the number of "5 Minute Pregnancies" a woman has ever had.   I've had this low grade fever for 2 days, off and on now... and this is a CONSISTANT pattern for me.

;-(

WHAT is a consistent pattern?  Low-grade fever prior to c/p?  I hope you're wrong about this, Davez! 

LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

• I was another one who was too chicken to test before beta. 

Beta 1 was on 9/5 (transfer 8/24) so 12dp3dt and was just 70, so not sure how early it would have shown up if I had tried to test.

Hang in there -- got everything crossed for you! :)

After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageSeaSoul:
    imageDavezWife:

;-(

WHAT is a consistent pattern?  Low-grade fever prior to c/p?  I hope you're wrong about this, Davez! 

yup. exactly. this is what happens. Except I usually have more symptoms, and this time I have none. But I'm on so many meds (PIO, estrace, endometrin, lovenox, met...) so who knows.

I hope I'm wrong too, but I doubt it.

• imageDavezWife:
    imageSeaSoul:
    imageDavezWife:

;-(

yup. exactly. this is what happens. Except I usually have more symptoms, and this time I have none. But I'm on so many meds (PIO, estrace, endometrin, lovenox, met...) so who knows.

I hope I'm wrong too, but I doubt it.

And with Ava?  No temp?

Life is beautiful!

• Ava was a fluke, I had a bday quickie and didn't "TTC" that month b/c we were scheduled to start injectible/IUI's that next cycle.  So I tracked nothing. In fact, I recall telling my mom I was 3 days late, when I'm NEVER late, and still had no POAS at that point. lol.  Back then I knew I spotted from ovulation on, and the docs said I just a "weak ovulation" and/or "LPD" so we were not looking for much more.

I kinda wish I'd stop killing babies. this is getting REALLY hard.

• When is your beta? Friday? I have been wondering but didn't want to harass you during your 2ww.  I can't imagine how badly you want to test now!  Thoughts and positive STICKY vibes sent your way.

Good luck!

• Oh hun, I hope you're completely wrong about this.  I'm keeping everything crossed for you and hope you have a great result whenever you test or get the beta done.  
  • I got a positive beta at 5dp5dt, so 10 dpo. But it was an 8!

So I waited two days, since the only pregnancy test I had was a digital, and tested at 7dp5dt -- 12 DPO. Popped right up.

I've never gotten a positive result before then on a test. 

imageimage

• 12dpiui- PREGNANT on a digital!

GL!!!

My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • I got a BFP 11 days past IUI - but I was pg with quads.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"