3rd Trimester
Options

Vibrator.

My baby doesn't usually "kick" anymore... just mainly rolls and pushes.  But, tonight it feels like he is literally vibrating... what is that?!

Re: Vibrator.

• Options
    I totally wasn't expecting THAT to be the discussion based on the title. Wink
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Options

Mine does that too sometimes. No idea what he's doing in there but I love feeling him move!

Totally expected to get into a conversation about sex toys here though, what a letdown,. Wink

Alternative Housewife - Mama style on a budget

Mama to Sebastian, born 9/2010 BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PP - I thought this was going to be a topic of sex toys. LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mine did the same thing the other night. I was trying to picture exactly what was going one in there, just cant figure it out, lol
  • Options
    You guys need to get your minds out of the gutter ;)
  • Options

imageRoseTor:
    I agree with PP - I thought this was going to be a topic of sex toys. LOL

HAHA me too!!  

• Options

I get this too.I have no clue what it is but I know for sure LO isn't texting in there.

I was ready to talk sex toys too hahaha.

• Options

This happens occassionally to me, too.  I was afraid she was having a seizure or something.  (Weird, a pregnant woman worrying about worst case scenarioSmile

I did some research though.  The "vibrating" actually your uterus preparing for labor.  Some women don't have the sensation, and some only have it with one of their pregnancies.  It's normal though. 

• Options
    Haha, I also thought this was going to a post about sex toys. Pretty much the only reason I opened it. Wink
  • Options

Lurking from 0-3

I *think* I've figured out what this vibrating was.  When my son was born, I noticed that one of his legs would often spasm (picture what a dog's leg does when you scratch behind their ear).  He outgrew it after a couple of weeks when I think he realized he could actually stretch his legs out, but I'm pretty certain that's what he was doing in the womb to make the vibrating feeling!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had this sensation yesterday, while I was in a meeting with a client... and I only felt it right near where LO's head is... very low. It was so strange and I had to stop mid-sentence and pretend I forgot what I was saying..LOL 
  • Options

imageGeback723:
    I totally wasn't expecting THAT to be the discussion based on the title. Wink

This!!!  Embarrassed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"